The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I.B.M. Youth » » What is I.B.M. Youth? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
I.B.M. Youth is the highly respected junior branch of the International Brotherhood of Magicians (I.B.M.), the world's largest magic fraternity. The I.B.M. sponsors this dynamic co-ed youth program to provide fun hands-on mentoring and support for the thousands of talented young magicians around the world.

Youth affiliates are sponsored by individual Rings. Each Ring provides accomplished adult magic advisors and personal mentors to help guide each level of the program. Collectively, I.B.M. Youth teaches leadership skills, promotes an appreciation for our magic heritage and enhances public performance and theatrical techniques.

I.B.M. Youth serves junior I.B.M. members between the ages of 10 through 17 inclusive. The program is set up to provide hands-on training for beginner, intermediate and advanced teens.

I.B.M. Youth has five basic program goals:

• To educate young magicians to the ethics, history and skill of the international magic community;
  • To expose skilled adult and gifted youth members to one another for their mutual benefit;
  • To promote positive self-esteem and confidence among serious young magicians;
  • To sculpt our magical youth into adults who will honor the fraternal traditions of the I.B.M.;
  • And to project community awareness of magic as a valued theatrical art and community service.

Program guides and forms are available through the I.B.M. offices or by emailing: IBMYouth@magician.org

I.B.M. Youth can be found on Facebook by Clicking Here!

Visit the I.B.M. Youth online magazine, The Top Hat by Clicking Here!.

Visit the Raleigh, NC pilot program website by Clicking Here!
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I.B.M. Youth » » What is I.B.M. Youth? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL