The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin for Scotch & Soda or Ultimate Silver & Copper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic from A to Z
View Profile
Elite user
Sweet Home Alabama
402 Posts

Profile of Magic from A to Z
I've been using a Susan B Anthony dollar to put in the [ of my Scotch and Soda.

This is the situation.

Asked the spectator to close his/ her hands and to put the silver in one and the copper in the other and put their hands behind their back and by touch identify the coin. I've gotten this look in the face of the spectator of having a hard time identifying the coin and then say, "This coin doesn't feel like the coin I just saw (the Mexican coin)".

Has anyone run across a similar situation as this? Any suggestions for another coin to use in the [ other than the Susan B Anthony dollar?

Thanks.....

allen
CENTRALCOLUMBIA
View Profile
Regular user
Phila
107 Posts

Profile of CENTRALCOLUMBIA
Use an english penny set s&s
Magic from A to Z
View Profile
Elite user
Sweet Home Alabama
402 Posts

Profile of Magic from A to Z
Thanks,,, I didn't even know that an English Penny Scotch and Soda was even sold. Does Johnson make an English Penny Scotch and Soda?
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8494 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Would anyone know if they make a set like this where the half dollar locks into the English Penny, instead of the other usual way around of the EP locking into the half dollar? Is there such a thing?
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin for Scotch & Soda or Ultimate Silver & Copper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL