The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Predictionary - my review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Starting sometime this week, Murphy's will have the item.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks Frank....
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Candini

No problem...Devin and I are here for our customers for any questions that you may have as long as those questions will NOT disclose or compromise the secret of Predictionary.

Thanks
Frank V.
chias
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of chias
Sounds good!
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Fellow magicians

I have good news!!

Murphy's Magic Supplies now is distributing the highly acclaimed effect from Devin Knight and myself called Predictionary! Below is the link:

http://www.murphysmagic.com/Prediction-a......ory=-107

Please ask your local magic shops to start carrying Predictionary

Magically,
Frank Velasco
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Frank & Devin,
Congratulations on your resent release. I am sure that this will be a big hit amongst the Magic Community. Well Done!
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Any new reviews of this?
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
To all purchasers of Predictionary

I know that many have purchased Predictionary lately...let's hear some good and thorough reviews...I want to hear other opinions on the product....

Thanks
FV
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Wow, thanks guys for your support of this project. The first batch sent to Murphy's sold out the first day! More have been made and are on route. Hocus Pocus called yesterday and said they needed more immediately. Predictionary may be hard to find at the moment due to the demand. However, rest assured more are being made today and will ship to Murphy's later today. Please be patient, I think you will find it worth the wait. Again thanks for the overwhelming support you guys and gals have shown. Frank and I really appreciate it.

Devin Knight
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Looking forward to getting this!
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Predictionary UPDATE!

As Devin reported, the first batch of Predictionary sent to Murphy's was sold out the first day! WOW....Unbelievable!!

Hocus Pocus also needed more stock immediately so Predictionary may be hard to find at the moment due to the HIGH demand of this product. Please be patient with us because Devin has sent another shipment to Murphy's today.

Please note that Predictionary includes all the gimmicks you need so there is NO need to buy any refills. The gimmicks are re-usable and will last a LONG time.

You get 36 gimmicks so you will have plenty to last you a lifetime!! We also give you an assortment of sizes so you can use different books and routines etc..

Predictionary can be used in ANY language so there is NO limit to your use of this ingenious gimmick and routine.

I really to to thank everyone for their support and patience. Enjoy performing Predictionary!

Best regards,
Frank V.
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Hi Everyone

As of today, the first batch of Predictionary sent to Murphy's was sold out the first day. It is currently out of stock at Murphy's!

At this time, Predictionary may be hard to find at the moment due to the HIGH demand of this product so please be patient with us. Devin should be replenishing some stock by next week.

Jheff at http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com will be reviewing Predictionary. It will be reviewed on his site and newsletter within the next few days.

Please sign up for his newsletter because Jheff gives some of the most honest and accurate reviews in Magic and Mentalism.

The blurb on Jheff's site regarding the Predictionary review is:

http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/New_Items.html

Thanks for taking the time to look and I'm looking forward to Jheff's review of Predicitonary.

Regards,
Frank V.
Paul Gross
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of Paul Gross
Hello,

We have sold out of the 3 times, it's a great item...Hocus Pocus has Predictionary is stock for immediated delivery.

Best regards
Paul Gross
Owner
Hocus Pocus
Best Regards,

Paul Gross

Owner

http://www.hocus-pocus.com
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Looking forward to some reviews then
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Paul

Thanks for the update and that is great news that HP has Predictionary in stock again.

It has been a pleasure to have HP as the main dealer selling Predictionary.

HP is the best magic shop on planet Earth!

Regards,
Frank
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Hi Everyone -

Jheff from http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com just emailed me to inform that his review of Predictionary is up on his site. He plans to send out the newsletter on Sunday. If you have never been to Jheff's site then you are missing something. You can sign up for his newsletter for free! His reviews are dead-on, honest, and thorough. His reviews are mostly of the mental flavor. His site is also a great place to buy products at discounted prices. Please visit his site often like I do!

Here is the link to Jheff's review and his comments are located at the bottom of the page (just keep scrolling down):

http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/Predictionary.html

Thanks!
Frank V.
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
704 Posts

Profile of RooMan
Quote:
On 2008-06-07 20:52, Slydini62 wrote:
Hi Everyone -

Jheff from http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com just emailed me to inform that his review of Predictionary is up on his site. He plans to send out the newsletter on Sunday. If you have never been to Jheff's site then you are missing something. You can sign up for his newsletter for free! His reviews are dead-on, honest, and thorough. His reviews are mostly of the mental flavor. His site is also a great place to buy products at discounted prices. Please visit his site often like I do!

Here is the link to Jheff's review and his comments are located at the bottom of the page (just keep scrolling down):

http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/Predictionary.html

Thanks!
Frank V.

It's a great review! I'm sold...
Jon Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
England
1771 Posts

Profile of Jon Allen
Devin and Frank have both done an excellent job in their instructions for this effect. They have gone into a lot of detail covering all different aspects of the effect. I had a routine with a dictionary ages ago with a far more convoluted method and this makes it so much easier.
Creator of iconic magic that you will want to perform.
The Silent Treatment, The Pain Game, Paragon 3D, Double Back, Destination Box and more.
Available at www.onlinemagicshop.co.uk
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Jon

Thanks for your kind review regarding Predictionary.

It means a lot to come from a "worker" like you.

Thanks
Frank Velasco
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Frank, you should be very proud. This is a great item that opens up lots of possibilities. Don't just think book test with this... how about a drawing dupe? You show a book of various drawings that people have made. You have someone secretly pick one and draw it as you first go into the book an circle a picture. they show their picture and you show you circled it before they even drew it.
Remote viewing: showing maps... someone picks a place to go... you've circled that place on the map.
All it takes is imagination to make this go into different places.

greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Predictionary - my review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL