The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » How I stimulated the economy... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LordFelix
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of LordFelix
I'd like to personally thank my Uncle Sam for giving me back $600 to help stimulate the economy. I decided that with the price of silver and fuel, the time for purchasing high end silver expanded s***ls is now as the price will never be lower.

So I shoot an email to Schoolcraft Precision and order a '21 Morgan and '64 Kennedy. All I can say is wow; the quality of workmanship is excellent! These coin s***ls are as good as everyone here claims they are.

So all in all a win-win situation, I stimulated the economy by lining Mr. Schoolcraft's wallet. He in turn has stimulated my coin magic work by providing a top quality product to me. And my Uncle Sam has more or less paid for it! Smile
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Sounds like a great ideal.
MagicAggie
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of MagicAggie
Yes, you can never go wrong with a Lassen or Schoolcraft coin. Great use of the "stimulus" package!
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
I don't want to burst your bubble, but you paid for it.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
We ALL paid for it...
LordFelix
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of LordFelix
Quote:
On 2008-05-28 15:14, Fingers wrote:
I don't want to burst your bubble, but you paid for it.....

True, I did pay for it. But usually Uncle Sam keeps this money, so its a 'gift'. Better to give myself something nice than spend it on bills I always say LOL
:P
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Now that is something I could appreciate and I won't give you an argument about that.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » How I stimulated the economy... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL