The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Flower Cascade Wallet by UGM (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hello:

I'd like to know if anyone has any thoughts on this. I'm looking for a fairly short, visual effect to do in my birthday party shows, and think this might be a good fit.

For those who don't know, it's a large wallet that works similar to a Himber Wallet, and spring flowers are produced over and over from the wallet. David Ginn has video demo of him doing the effect, and it looks very good, even though he's usuing the cheaply made Indian version.

I'd mainly like to know if this can be done in birthday parties, without people close up being able to tell how it's done. Also, how strongly does it play for you?

Thanks for any help.

Ron
Sal Amangka
View Profile
Special user
Manila, Philippines
712 Posts

Profile of Sal Amangka
Hi Ron,

The Flower Wallet can be used both for Close-up, Parlour,and Stage. I bought mine a long time ago, by then it was expensive, I don't know about the quality of the India version.

Chubster
Salamangka in Filipino means "Magic"
http://www.thechubstershow.com
thechubstershow@gmail.com
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Thanks, Sal. Practical Magic in the U.K. sells the UGM Japan version, and that's the one I plan on getting. I appreciate the information!

Ron
Bradley Roberts
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas
413 Posts

Profile of Bradley Roberts
A friend of mine just showed me the wallet last night. It was nice watching him produce 6 loads of flowers from the wallet. I really liked it. I just see that if using it in a kids show I may need to buy a few loads. I might have the urge to give one to birthday girl or something like that.
B-Rad "The Kids Magician"
Brad Kids Magic Website
"A child's smile is one of life's greatest blessings."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Flower Cascade Wallet by UGM (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL