The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I.B.M. Youth » » Linking Ring Youth Trivia Contest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Here's your chance to learn a little magic history, chat with the "more seasoned" members of your Ring and earn some great prizes! Each month, The Linking Ring posts a new Youth Trivia question focused on magic history and tradition. You won't find the answer through a typical Google search - that would be too easy. So, your best source is that so called old-timer Ring member. You'll just have to ask.

Submit your answer by the posted deadline date to the address shown in the magazine. The contest is open to all I.B.M. Youth Category members in good standing under the age of 18 years. The youth member who supplies the correct answer will receive a valuable gift package from one or more of the world's best magic shops! In the event more than one correct answer is received, a drawing will be held to determine the winner. The deadline for each Trivia question will stretch out to three (3) months to give our international members a fair chance to respond.

What are you waiting for? Pull out your latest copy of The Linking Ring and start drilling us grizzled old Ring members! Smile
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I.B.M. Youth » » Linking Ring Youth Trivia Contest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.6 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL