The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Panther wallet 3M! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
The Panther is now an optical 3M wallet. They are in stock right now and ready to ship.
Not as many pockets as the Magnum, but still a little killer weapon for the arsenal!

On another note, we've shipped about 80 Magnums out recently but there are still pending orders that you boys are patiently (most of you Smile) waiting for.

I have another 150 units that I expect to hit in the next day or two. Anyone that has ordered, your Magnum will ship within the next couple of days.

I know some of you have been patiently waiting for them and I can tell you, I know who you are, and no one wants you to get them more than I do.

The Magnum is made by a top manufacturer of fine wallets and he's doing his best to keep up with my orders. We underestimated the amount of orders we would get in the beginning and have now ordered enough so there will be no lulls in shipping again.

Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2545 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Rick,

You provide amazing items with spectacular customer service. Even though I haven't had the opportunity to order anything from you in the last several months, be assured that you have a repeat customer for life. I've never been disappointed with anything I've gotten from you.

Thanks for being a stand-up guy and for sharing the info.

Lem
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I got my Panther 3M last week, and as much as I like the Magnum, the Panther tops it. Sorry Roth, that is how I feel. Full functionality of the orginal Panther plus the 3M ability.

:kitty:

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Panther wallet 3M! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL