The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Alpha-Doole Clipboard (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of 808
Can this be used for walk-around or is it stage only?

Very interested in this product.

sometimes people can surprise you!
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1684 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Hey 808,

It can be used for walk around if you use one of the smaller clipboards. It can be fitted into other things if you use your imagination!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of ReviewerMaster
Do you supply the small clipboard by any chance?
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1684 Posts

Profile of JamieD
No, However, it's incredibly easy to get hold of. In the UK Rymans sell them for very little and in the USA Walmart or Staples sell them also very cheaply.

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Gregor Von G.
View Profile
Regular user
163 Posts

Profile of Gregor Von G.
Hi
I'm new here at the cafè but not new to magic.
I know that this topic is 5 year late but I've purchased the pdf of the alpha doodle clipboard last week.
Sorry but I can't believe how you can only think to put for sale a thing like that.
That's the BASIC idea of a gimmick which everyone in his magical spring (13 years old?) have "invented"...Dunninger describe exactly your method in a "Mystic Series" published in 1983 by Al Mann...the Dunninger writings were from the 20's. Not only him wrote about this exactly clipboard, loads of others.
And what's the news in peek methods?
I think there's a general problem in magic biz, the exaggeration of the presentation of the product from the creators.
Really magic people must pay 9.99 pounds (10?)for receiving this kind of stuff? Is like to pay 15 pound for a brand new ALPHA MALE OF CARD DECKS (as you stated for the clipboard) which is in reality a Svengali with some new routines. So why didn't you just presented it as a booklet of peeks and routines?
Sorry for the hard tones but I'm really p****d off. I still believe in some kind of innovation, which sometimes, from some guys, still comes, for example by using new technology to improve old methods, but this? This is subtle kind of piracy, like get a blues or jazz standard from the first years of 1900(no copyright at all, but in the collective memory) and mark it as write by yourself. IMO.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Alpha-Doole Clipboard (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL