The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » I want to add a small illusion... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bobcape
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
470 Posts

Profile of Bobcape
My teenage daughter assists me at some of my family oriented banquet show. She keeps asking if we can add some kind of illusion and I'm interested too. I have been looking at "Thru A One Inch Hole" from http://www.magicauction.com/Mag_auc/illusion_new.htm Can anyone advise me on this or other starter illusions? Thank you in advance and take it easy on me if I'm asking the wrong question.
Bob
Be Amazed! + Enjoy The Magic!
Agostini
View Profile
New user
Louisville, ky
7 Posts

Profile of Agostini
Bob, The princess flying carpet is a good illusion to do with your daughter, Tip over trunk is a very inexpensive illusion to build Mark Wilson book has a skim on it. It just depends on your bugdet and time frame you can get Gary Darwins Inexpensive Illusions book and see if anything will work for you I personally use Osbourne plans and books to build my own illusions depending on how old you daughter is, you might want to keep it simple. Smile
Magically,

Agostini (Close-up and Stage Magician)
magic-markus
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of magic-markus
Which kind of illusion are you searching for?
I like I suspension and think that that is very nice. For example the Super-X suspension from Abbott magic.
This coasts about 500 $ and think will be beautiful.

Markus
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
How about a chair suspension? They are great and your daughter would enjoy the illusion.

$300-$500 depending what kind and where you shop.
MagicAL47
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of MagicAL47
Yeah i saw the super x suspension for$425 at douglas tilford's http://www.tilfordillusions.com and it looked very nice check it out in the standard illusions section. Smile
~Magic-Al~
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » I want to add a small illusion... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL