The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Café Madness (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
So how long do you reckon you spend here at the Magic Café on a typical day? Fifteen minutes? Fifteen hours?

I find myself checking in almost obsessively. I work a little while, check the Café, work a little more, check the Café, look at pictures on the internet (of magicians, of course) and check the Café again.

But I suppose I spend an average of at least an hour per day, maybe more.

How much time do YOU spend here?
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Who knows, I have no job, and no life.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1298 Posts

Profile of GlenD
It is sort of cyclic for me. There are times when I am on here maybe a few hours a day then other times where I may not check in for a week or more. At the present time I am on maybe a total of an hour a day. Popping in and out, etc.
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Dustin Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1006 Posts

Profile of Dustin Baker
Aw man, this isn't another one of those interventions is it? I'm getting really tired of them.
Think inside the box. . . it's less crowded.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
During the week I'm at the office, so it's on the Café all day. On weekends I just check in about one hour total, give or take...
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
I was banned from going on at work, after our I.S. department "randomly" screened my computer. Chat type forums are not permitted. I haven't noticed any additional production, but I have been spending more time reading the news.

At home I check in on the hour/half hour. But usually to one or two threads at any given time.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Quote:
On 2008-05-31 13:23, Dustin Baker wrote:
Aw man, this isn't another one of those interventions is it? I'm getting really tired of them.

Ditto! I hate intervention by others than my own.. People need to just let go as it's not their battles...
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3248 Posts

Profile of gaddy
A little less than an hour a day. I just burn thru the stuff I'm interested in and go about my way. Sometimes I can really waste time late at night, though...
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Way more time than I'm willing to admit too but I can quit anytime!
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
932 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
I am never on the Café, never have been and never will be. No matter what others tell you or what my post count may be....
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3223 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
You mean there is somewhere else other than here? Smile

I average at least an hour a day.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1875 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Live to read, read to live!!!
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
Tom Bartlett
View Profile
Special user
Our southern border could use
763 Posts

Profile of Tom Bartlett
OK, not only am I bipolar, I'm excessive compulsive, but I can go at least 48 hours with out checking in. OK, would you believe 24 hours?
Our friends don't have to agree with me about everything and some that I hold very dear don't have to agree about anything, except where we are going to meet them for dinner.
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
On my marketing days when I'm at home - all day long I check back between doing stuff. Now that I have a little one though - it's mostly at night - an hour or two a day on my off days I would think - if I am at home with access to the computer.

I feel jittery when the Café is down for more than a few minutes though...I wonder what that means...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Café Madness (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL