The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Springset Flourish - Need help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josh W.
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Josh W.
I'm having a lot of trouble doing the springset flourish. You know, the one where you cause the top card to flip over by pushing down on the card underneath it. I can't get the card to flip over. All that happens when I push down on the card is the top card goes underneath it. It doesn't flip or jump up. Do I need to push the top card over to the side more or something like that or is it something else?
Please help.
"The person who says, 'I can' and the person who says 'I can't' are both right. Who do you want to be?"
Josh W.
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Josh W.
Sorry. I don't think I described it completely correct. This video will describe it better: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ir4kTyphEcI
Sorry about that.
"The person who says, 'I can' and the person who says 'I can't' are both right. Who do you want to be?"
trashmanf
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of trashmanf
Wow, free magic tutorials (with no crediting of course) on youtube. well, what do you expect for the quality of teaching lol, you get what you pay for I guess.

its a cool looking move, if I were you try to be a whole lot more quicker and snappy with it, almost like an ego/cardini change if you know what I mean, also we have no idea what you're doing wrong if you post a video it would help! peace!
Josh W.
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Josh W.
I wish I could post a video, but I don't have a webcam and have no way of uploading a video to the computer. The best I can do is describe what I'm doing. I'll try a little harder. I push over the top card about an inch, pull back on the card under it about a half inch, and push up on the corner that's sticking out. Most of the time, the top card just falls down, sometimes face up, or the second card clears the top card and falls on top of the deck.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Springset Flourish - Need help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL