The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » It's JaY-JaY here - Important & Interesting (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JaY-JaY Pickpocket
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of JaY-JaY Pickpocket
Hey Fellow Thieves...

It has been a while since I have posted a new topic since we all get busy at stages and also I was thinking of a good topic to post.

My main concern at the moment is that not enough people are really using the search feature to its full content. To be honest I am getting tired of people writing a new topic saying something like..." ahh how do I steal a watch..."

For me...it does not help if we are all responding back with the same responses

For me I would love some serious issues on pp. I do not mind people asking simple questions, however use the search feature before asking it.

Now I have a question...for people who actually do pp not just a watch steal...how do you go by choosing the right spectators for the show. Making sure they have enough things in their pockets to steal from. I am finding it difficult atm as most of my clientelle are in suits.

This question is partially for me and also other that may find the same problem.

Thanks guys,

JaY-JaY
Check JaY-JaY Out!
www.youtube.com/jayjayentertainment
www.myspace.com/jayjayentertainment
Facebook - JaY JaY 'josh jayaweera'
Love to hear from you!
James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
Hey Jay-Jay,

For me, its all about the 'before the show' work.

I scope out what I can in the audience, its mostly eyeing them up and down and watching them for a couple of minutes to see what comes out of the pockets.

I'm sure there are other ways.

I think Apollo's suggestion was an excellent one.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=253&7

I'll let him say it, I don't want someone thinking it was my idea by repeating it here.
JaY-JaY Pickpocket
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of JaY-JaY Pickpocket
Yeah I may just use his great point again.

Give me a buzz when your free James. We should talk
Check JaY-JaY Out!
www.youtube.com/jayjayentertainment
www.myspace.com/jayjayentertainment
Facebook - JaY JaY 'josh jayaweera'
Love to hear from you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » It's JaY-JaY here - Important & Interesting (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL