The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Schoolcraft copper/silver set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NurseRob
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
469 Posts

Profile of NurseRob
Does anyone have this set? consists of a EP[ with sun/moon insert and an EP. Is there any routines this is used for specifically. I also have a Sun /Moon coin that I have been playing around with some transpositions, but my small brain is only taking me so far..
Ut imago est animi voltus sic indices oculi ~
The face is a picture of the mind as the eyes are its interpreter ~Cicero
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Hi NoVaCain, I have the set and use it for the "Hopping Halves" routine, which I suspect many others do too. You can find other routines for its use in Bobo's book "The New Modern Coin Magic". Hopefully you have that book, if not, you should get it.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
I've got one on order so thanks Fingers! I have plans to use it for the gimmicked version of Thieves and Sheep in Bobo's. Any other ideas are much appreciated.
What would Wavy do?
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I like latta's version of sun and moon or klause. I use a JS c/s with a expanded shell (silver) and a cut down copper coin.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Schoolcraft copper/silver set (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL