The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Dr. Rubinstein on TV (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
I just did two spots on NY TV - enjoy!
myfoxny.com

ny1.com

Not magic, but this is what I do.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Great to se you in action. Good thing my daughter's dog eat dry food and not canned dog food. You do remember her dog do you. Sving lives is still magical to me ..... even for animals. Kudos Mike! Its just super to see the other sides of magicians we know. Thanks for sharing. Now level with me here....you were palming 3 Walkers while you were doing the interview weren't you? OR was it some sick new concealment that you are keeping from us.

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

LOL! Actually I WAS palming a coin, in case the occassion came up to pull it out of the dog's ear! And as for a sick new concealment, Someday I will reveal the inner secrets of STEALTH palm. Someday, but not today........
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Trekdad
View Profile
Elite user
Telford, PA
445 Posts

Profile of Trekdad
Great to see what others are involved in. Dr. Mike -- and some important lessons for the canines we adopt and love. I learned the lesson about dry vs. canned and getting quality food the hard way with my beagle/poodle, Murphy. REALLY makes a difference.

Now if I can only teach Murphy to lay off the flea circus.
Barnhardt: You have tested this theory?
Klaatu: I find it works well enough to get me from one planet to the next.
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Way to go Doc, keep doing your fine work for the humane society.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
The company I work for deals a lot with biljac dog food, its accually a interesting industry
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I thought you might've been palming a coin Doc, you ol' dog you. Smile Nice stuff and while not magic, it's really very important as the good care of animals should be a major priority. Good work Doc. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Sal Amangka
View Profile
Special user
Manila, Philippines
712 Posts

Profile of Sal Amangka
Thanks for sharing... keep protecting our animal friends!

The Chubster
Salamangka in Filipino means "Magic"
http://www.thechubstershow.com
thechubstershow@gmail.com
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
That dog wasn't a "Palm"eranian, was it? ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

We were going to use another dog, but he looked like Shi t-su we didn't use him. But not to worry, we got poodles of nice dogs at the Humane Society!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Dr. Rubinstein on TV (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL