The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Rising Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Kundalini Rising was defenitely a good effect. I like that you start and end "clean" as far as audience see. I also like the fact of using any cards, even borrowed anywhere anytime. Thx
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I like "Almost Impromtu Rising Card". it's just like kundalini but white.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
daviaac
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of daviaac
Nestorizer not only can it be used as a rising cards but many different applications by far one of the best gimmicks I have bought in quite some time

luke
- the secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
I prefer Gary Plants Rising Cards. You use about 1/3 of a deck but THEY shuffle the deck and THEY place the cards in the card case and two selected cards rise from the deck while in your hands and totally under your control.

Larry
afuoco
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia
208 Posts

Profile of afuoco
George Richbark in Illinois--Stay AWAY STAY AWAY

He cashes your check and never sends out the product. He does it to everyone.

He nailed me in 1998. I'm still fuming over it
He's a crook.
Arnie
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Afuoce,Who is?
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
As his post says, "GEORGE RICHBARK". Strangely enough, and this is no recommendation, I bought a deck of his rising cards in a magic shop, few years later, I had a problem with it, returned it and got a brand new one, no questions asked. One Café member who was "taken" by GR called the Macomb, Illinois Chamber of Commerce, got the number of his glass shop, called him and may have gotten his problem fixed. You might try that remedy.

Steve
afuoco
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia
208 Posts

Profile of afuoco
Thanks Steve,

It seems odd that this person has to be chased down to have him deliver a product that he cashes your check for.
Over the last 10 years I have probably bought about $6000 worth of magic items and never had a problem except for Richbark. The audacity of this guy is startling. The typical transaction is that you communicate with him via email, you send him a check, you never get the product, and then he never answers your mail. He is either senile or a fraud--there is no other option.

Getting back to "Rising Cards," I saw Daryl perform a rising card effect called "Rising Card from Envelope" that is just perfect. No gimmicks except for a small rubber band that is never seen and easy to switch in. It's on "Daryl's Card Revelations Volume 4. You can rise as many cards as you want and can intentionally rise a wrong card that you can sink back into the deck simultaneously with a correct card rising. I recommend this highly.
Arnie
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1142 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
Had the same problem. Sent my money, he cashed the check, no product sent. At that time there was no way to contact him except through the mail. Hey, Richbark, you owe me a Devano deck . . .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Rising Cards (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL