The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Review: System 88 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicpimp
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of magicpimp
Now this is an old product for most of you, but I wanted to give you a review on this. Because I am sure some of you have not purchased it because of the price of it being $75 and want to know the contents of what is inside.

First let me tell you this. Although I do like Doccs work and I also think he is a great performer. This material has been out there before. Most of the people in the "pick up community" use this a lot. It's the same exact thing in the book called "The cube" do a search on amazon on it. Its a $10 book. I'm really surprised that in the marketing he said it was done by him and a Dr. Lisa Ching.

What System 88 from the Cube is that Docc added a chart that helps with the reading. But to be honest with you, you really don't need it. Most people with an imagination can come up with readings based on what people say. Once you know the meaning of the different items in the system its actually not hard at all.

I used to use this allot, years ago. The cube was a different approach to readings instead of the regular palm reading or tarot card readings. The only problem with this now, is so many people are using the cube, since the vh1 show the pickup artist, the book the cube become even more popular, thus being more popular among the laymen.

I still like this product though it works great and give some very good readings, but if you wanted to get it you can save $60.00 and but the book the cube and get the same thing.
Rosemary
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Rosemary
I've been cubed at least two times myself. It's intrigueing, really, how different people "cube" differently, if you know what I mean.
If you don't know what I mean, I'll spell it out : personality IS paramount in this one ! You'll have to go through some large visualisation exercises and if you don't lead well... well, forget it.
Also : I use the cube myself rather frequently. Never felt inclined to buy system 88, though. I'm not sure what a chart adds to this proces.
I am curious about Jerome Finley's take on it, though.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Review: System 88 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL