The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Another Grizzley attack--sorry Jeff (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
This time, the guy shoots the bear both before and after it mauls him.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbi......vor.html

Waddya say, Tim? Another drama queen? Smile

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3248 Posts

Profile of gaddy
No doubt he was treated for his wounds in the custody of the proper wildlife management authorities before he stood trial for the willful destruction of a member of an endangered species. Smile
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I certainly would hope so gaddy. First off he used the word 'Grizz', which means either he watched Little Big Man a few times or he is a bear hunter and rather than just killing the poor thing like he's likely done before the bear got a punch in. While I'm at it that kid at the SF zoo shouldn't have tormented the tiger and I hope the law suits go no where.

On the other hand two weeks ago in Winamucka Nevada (sp?) a fellow came in and killed two or three people and a fellow from Reno, not wanting to be another victim, removed the threat....if ya get what I mean. The bear didn't have a gun!
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3248 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2008-06-07 23:06, MagicSanta wrote:
I certainly would hope so gaddy. First off he used the word 'Grizz', which means either he watched Little Big Man a few times or he is a bear hunter and rather than just killing the poor thing like he's likely done before the bear got a punch in. While I'm at it that kid at the SF zoo shouldn't have tormented the tiger and I hope the law suits go no where.

Don't worry, this kid is doing all he can to make sure he'll be in jail LONG before the tiger case goes to trial....
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3248 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:

On the other hand two weeks ago in Winamucka Nevada (sp?) a fellow came in and killed two or three people and a fellow from Reno, not wanting to be another victim, removed the threat....if ya get what I mean. The bear didn't have a gun!

PPS I'm a BIG fan of the movie "Little Big Man"
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
Quote:
On 2008-06-08 00:20, gaddy wrote:
Quote:

Don't worry, this kid is doing all he can to make sure he'll be in jail LONG before the tiger case goes to trial....

When I first heard about the Tiger incident, I remember thinking it would have been a better outcome if they had just let the tiger do its thing.
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Another Grizzley attack--sorry Jeff (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL