We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Impromptu Out Of This World » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Missing_Link
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of Missing_Link
I only know the Paul Curry version of this trick (Out of this world) which requires a pre-arranged pack of cards. Does anyone know of a method which
a) uses a borrowed deck and
b) allows a spectator to shuffle?

Cheers

Calum Smile
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5370 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Jon Treimaine has a totally impromptu handling of “Out of this World”. It can be found on his videotape “Jon Treimaine Video Volume one – Close-up Mental Act”. It is the only Out of this world effect that I use. It uses any deck, well shuffled. It is still a strong effect.

I think that L&L is putting out the Treimaine tapes again. While dated, this is a good set to have. His mentalism tape shows a real life, in the home, sit down, close-up, mentalism act. Different!

http://www.magicsmith.com
has them.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
spfranz
View Profile
Regular user
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
137 Posts

Profile of spfranz
J.C. Wagner has a good version in his book The Commercial Magic of JC Wagner. Prediction Out Of This World is completely impromptu, lets the spectator shuffle the deck before starting, and has a great kicker ending.
Never ask a dog to watch your food.
Jim Morton
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of Jim Morton
I believe it was U.F. Grant who first came up with a method of doing OOTW with a spectator shuffled deck. Wagner's excellent version is based on this technique.

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Impromptu Out Of This World » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL