The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin magazine for magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

B-MAN
View Profile
New user
Luxembourg
72 Posts

Profile of B-MAN
Hi,was just wondering if any one knows what magic magazine deals the most with coin magic. I really enjoy reading "magic" but was wondering if there was something out there dealing more with coins.

Thank you for your time.
" No matter what you accomplish in this life.... the size of your funeral will be determinded by the weather " Gizzard

G.B.T.S.
Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
Wait a few weeks....something is going to happen and you'll like it.

Chris
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4196 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
How about a hint?
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS!
https://youtu.be/gGjMtW1DLjA

Send inquiries to rubinsteindvm@aol.com

Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
B-MAN
View Profile
New user
Luxembourg
72 Posts

Profile of B-MAN
This is really getting intresting. Come on Seismic, just a bit more info. Please
" No matter what you accomplish in this life.... the size of your funeral will be determinded by the weather " Gizzard

G.B.T.S.
Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
I don't have the exact date, but there is going to be a new coin magazine out. I will keep you posted with more information.

We have some 'big names' contributing to it.

If you have anything you feel you'd like published or you feel is 'worthy' (lol), send me a Private Message.

Chris
B-MAN
View Profile
New user
Luxembourg
72 Posts

Profile of B-MAN
Thanks for the info.Please keep us posted.

G.B.T.S.
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Chris,

Is this new coin magazine reporting on the COINVENTION? It might be a good place to debut the first issue or two. Besides, if the mag doesn't have an expense account, then what's the point?
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
I'm not really in charge of it. I am just helping out my friend by promoting and collecting information from people.

He should have the first issue out around just before June. That is what he said when I talked with him earlier.

Curtis, send me a PM and I will give you his contact information.

Chris Smile
B-MAN
View Profile
New user
Luxembourg
72 Posts

Profile of B-MAN
Quote:
On 2003-03-26 21:19, Seismic wrote:
Wait a few weeks, something is going to happen and you'll like it.

Chris
Well it's been a bit more than a few weeks (close to 32 now) but I was wondering if anything ever came out of this ????
Thanks for your time.

G.B.T.S.
shanester
View Profile
Loyal user
Darlington, England
267 Posts

Profile of shanester
Is it going to be available electronically (when it appears?)
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Is it out yet?
tommy ng
View Profile
Veteran user
USA,Oregon
383 Posts

Profile of tommy ng
I will be waiting for the coin magazine to come out.
CoolMAgic4U
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
205 Posts

Profile of CoolMAgic4U
Smile I THINK the magazine Chris is talking about is going slow...........but it is coming..... Smile
CoolMagic4U---aka---Ed Smile
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
835 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Well I'll definitely be waiting for the magazine to come out. Hopefully it will be a must have.

-Bill
CitinoMAGIC: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS eBook - AVAILABLE NOW!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin magazine for magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL