The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Midwest Magic Jubilee 2008 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
It's around the corner now, so a thread needs to get started. It's always a good time up there, who's attending?

For those unfamiliar with it: http://www.mmjubilee.com/
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
I will be there!
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Great news. It wouldn't be the Jubilee without you Jimmy, or Tony for that matter.
Mike Melito
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Mike Melito
I'll be coming too. Jimmy - I'll have to show you a move I came up with. It's essentially a double Eardenese. With the number of kids I have this is the only convention I can really take off for. I'm excited to see some of the Steve, Jason, Joe again.
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
Mike, looking forward to it!
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
This will be my first one. I'm really looking forward to it. The line-up is very impressive.
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Hey Mike, want to pool down again this year? Can't break tradition.
KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
I don't know if I'll make it out this year or not...we'll see...

p.s. mike...

riblet
Kyle Jarrard
"Entertainment at its Best"

http://www.kylesmagic.com
http://www.hypnobilly.com
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
Mike and Josh,

I am thrilled that I am booked again to perform at MWJ. I performed last year (2007) and let me tell you this is a GREAT Convention. JUST LOVE IT! If you have not been to MWJ then you should check it out once and you will understand!

I am flying in Wed, August 6 in order to see St. Louis play baseball on Thursday at 1 PM. Let me know if anyone else wants to catch the game with me. Also, I am in need for a WHITE RABBIT for my Rubbik's Cube Manipulation Act for the Saturday night show. Please PM if you have one that I can borrow. My rabbit "Snowball" does NOT fly. Btw...I am also performing a differnt act on the Friday night show. Hopefully the magicians will enjoy them as much as the lay audience.
See you guys soon!

Joseph Young
---
MAGIC is believing in yourself.
If you can do that, you can make anything happen. - Foka Gomez

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
Mike Melito
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Mike Melito
Kyle - I'm hoping you can make it. And "Riblet" still makes me smile.
Joe - I'm looking forward to it. Noelle is coming out again to scrapbook again the whole time while I go play. This year we'll be bring little Tyler Adam. We haven't quite weened him yet so he has to stay close to his food supply. I'm looking forward to hanging out with Steve and Jason too. I think they are going to try to do a show/lecture in the KC area right before or after the Jubilee.

If you still need a rabbit you can ask that guy whose business card we kept finding all over the place. He was the one that had jacket that was half finished on the inside. Kindof like the dickie Randy Quaid was wearing in Christmas Vacation. If you need his contact information let me know. =) But seriously you might ask Terry Richison. He's a local guy.
KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
I love Steve and Jason. They are two of my favorite magician Friends. I am lucky to know them and I look forward to any minute that we can be together...there's never a dull moment! When I'm around either of them, they feel like family, and that's why I think our paths crossed for a reason. They are both GREAT entertainers and wonderful guys. I'm sure they will do a superb job at the Midwest Jubilee!

Maybe I will make it...somebody else from the country needs to come help take some of the pressure off of Joseph! Poor guy will be tormented by all you folks with your crazy accents and your non-sweetened tea!
Kyle Jarrard
"Entertainment at its Best"

http://www.kylesmagic.com
http://www.hypnobilly.com
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Profile of Marshall Thornside
Look like Bizzaro will be performing as well. He's supposed to be on TV this week. I wish him luck.
you will remember my name

World's Youngest Illusionista
7th greatest pianist in the world
Go Red For Women and Stroke Ambassador
www.mai-ling.net
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I'm working it

kozmo...no big deal though I'm just a street guy
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I'm working it, too. Looking forward to meeting a lot of you.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
I'll see you all there! Will be another great year in St Louis! Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Tony
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
Midwest Jubilee of Magic is such a FUN convention! The shows and dealers are good, but what makes this convention is the PEOPLE. I am so excited about making my second trip to St. Louis for MWJ. Actually, I am flying in a day early to catch a MLB game while I am in town. If you have never been to MWJ then I suggest you check out http://www.mmjubilee.com Once you come to MWJ you will understand! Hope to see all of you there.

Looking forward to seeing everyone....Steve D, Jason Andews, Michael Baker, Justin Miller, Carrol Baker, Mike "The Tin Can Man" Josh "Elmsey Count", Steve Z, Dale Huffman, Mona and the rest of the gang!

Joseph Young
---

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Less than a month away...and Joseph hit the nail on the head, it's the people that make it great. And Joseph, I'll be wanting to see that Elmsley of yours...Smile
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
Josh...I will not need to perform the Elmsley this year. I am performing the Entertainter Act and The Wash-O-Matic Signed Money act on the Friday stage show. Then The Rubik's Cube Manipulation Act on the Saturday night stage show. No Elmsley needed for them acts. Just a lot of sleight of hand. ha!

PS. I hope you are in the close-up contest again this year.

See you soon!

Joseph Young
---

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Sounds like you're going to be busy! I'll be in the contest again this year. Same act, sleightly (see what I did there Smile) different presentation.
Mike Melito
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Mike Melito
Is anyone needing a ride from the Kansas City area? I have a big van that I need to fill up with people to help with gas. Just send me a note!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Midwest Magic Jubilee 2008 (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL