We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Ben Stein interviewed on BNN (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16 [Next]
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Josh,

We need to hear from you more often. You so seldom post anymore and always manage to shine light in the dark corners of pointless discussions,

Destiny
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:

1) God is love
2) love is blind
3) Ray Charles is blind
4) Ray Charles is God.

This is plainly wrong.

Everyone knows its

god is Life
Life is Pain
Payne is god
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
This reminds me of my biggest issue with faith, my wife; she's an agnostic. An unrelated side point, she is also dyslexic. She has been suffering with amnesia lately and stays awake all night wondering if there is a dog...
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20658 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2008-10-03 00:12, Payne wrote:
Quote:

1) God is love
2) love is blind
3) Ray Charles is blind
4) Ray Charles is God.

This is plainly wrong.

Everyone knows its

god is Life
Life is Pain
Payne is god

Payne is aptly named. LOL. (that was funny to me, I have been up WAY too long sorry, it was meant purley as a joke.)
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Payne is A God. Don't trust the versions, trust the translations.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Tom Bartlett
View Profile
Special user
Our southern border could use
763 Posts

Profile of Tom Bartlett
Josh I did not say you Highjacked the thread. I did by focusing on one part of your post..
Our friends don't have to agree with me about everything and some that I hold very dear don't have to agree about anything, except where we are going to meet them for dinner.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Oh, well my bad.
Tom Bartlett
View Profile
Special user
Our southern border could use
763 Posts

Profile of Tom Bartlett
At least you are back giving what we all deserve.
Our friends don't have to agree with me about everything and some that I hold very dear don't have to agree about anything, except where we are going to meet them for dinner.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
On and off. Sometimes I get the rare urge to come back and fill the boards with my inane blather.
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
Quote:
On 2008-10-03 00:42, Josh Riel wrote:
On and off. Sometimes I get the rare urge to come back and fill the boards with my inane blather.

But your choice of words and flawless spelling is poetry in action. Is the credit cruch getting to you or do you eat dictionaries for fun?
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I drink.
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
My 3 favourite posters are Josh Riel, Josh the Superfluous and Plastic Destiny. I hope one day to meet each of you and buy you a drink for the joy you bring.

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Dan Paulus
View Profile
Veteran user
Utah is isolated from the real world by
343 Posts

Profile of Dan Paulus
Quote:
Everyone knows its

god is Life
Life is Pain
Payne is god

Payne, to put up with the crap that dannydoyle dishes out, not to mention his direct assaults on you (what did you do? date his sister at one time?) you may not be a god, but I think you qualify for saint... or a least, martyr!
There is no great genius without a mixture of madness. - Aristotle
Aristotle

www.danscomedymagic.com
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20658 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Actually he WOULD NOT DATE MY SISTER! That is what irked me!

What a jerk. LOL. Thanks Payne.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
Yes but I still want to know

If all men were brothers would you let one date your sister?
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20658 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Hey man someone has to do it Payne, it may as well be YOU! Are all men brothers? Man sometimes I fail to see the resemblence.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Quote:
My 3 favourite posters are Josh Riel, Josh the Superfluous and Plastic Destiny. I hope one day to meet each of you and buy you a drink for the joy you bring.

My surname is Jones - I quite look forward to booking a table for Josh, Josh, John and Jones.

Destiny
Magic Spank
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
320 Posts

Profile of Magic Spank
As evidence against evolution continues to grow, scientists start making excuses:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk......4696.ece

See... monkeys don't turn into people anymore because ummmm.. it's over! How convenient. It ended right as the world is about to get all globally warm and kill everybody.

Yeah... that's the ticket.

Evolution is something you learn from a book. If you use your own brain instead of relying on others to put thoughts in your head it's quite obviously a ridiculous theory. Intelligent design or not, evolution is still just a theory.
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1875 Posts

Profile of kcg5
And religion isn't something you learn from a book? its an insult to imply that we who believe in evolution don't use our brains. I might say the same about some religious people, but I wont... some of the things in the bible might not have happened....
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
There are also those who believe that evolution as a scientific theory holds water but dispute the possibility that it is the definite origin of life. So now I have been called stupid by two people....actually three, I call myself stupid fairly often.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Ben Stein interviewed on BNN (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL