The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Indelicate question about Tony Andruzzi, so as to not repeat history (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Robin DeWitt
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of Robin DeWitt
Quote:
On 2009-05-10 22:15, Eddie Garland wrote:
Thanks guys...I do want to eventually learn most of the Andruzzi facts...as he continues to move into myth.

Well, good news then. Jim Magus has been compiling data about Tony and will eventually issue the compleat biography of this Illustrious and engimatic man/
I am the fakir, you....
<BR>Robin DeWitt
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Yes...I know of this project and firmly believe Mr. Magus is the man to write this biography.

I am deeply interested in this story and find that I ponder the man far too often. I studied the Tom Palmer book of Cagey Doves as a child in the 60's. His transition to Masklyn ye Mage fascinates me...and somewhat frightens me. So many wonderful mysterious rumors abound.

I have to know more.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
But Gee, Black's Magic DVD said it's Ok to do this!
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Indelicate question about Tony Andruzzi, so as to not repeat history (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL