The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » My new busking table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cenafreak0709
View Profile
New user
Memphis
59 Posts

Profile of cenafreak0709
This is my busking table that My dad and I made today. It's not that great, but it is more of a learning experience, and it will do for now. By the way, the stand is not a keyboard stand or a tray jack, it's a landry hamper base that looks like one. Smile Any feedback is appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-dbAt9lmKI

Yeah it's a video, I don't know how to do my pictures Smile
Jeff Dial
View Profile
Special user
Kent, WA
532 Posts

Profile of Jeff Dial
Let us know how it works for you in the real world. I would be interested to see how it goes.
"Think our brains must be too highly trained, Majikthise" HHGG
cenafreak0709
View Profile
New user
Memphis
59 Posts

Profile of cenafreak0709
I bet it won't go that far. Everything is gravy until the frame sides. I will have to make another one then let my uncle cut it using the "special saw". This was just a test run and for right now.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Looks to me like you're going to have problems with the tabletop tilting the whole shebang over if you put too much weight on either side. Also, the legs look a little fragile for work outside on a street.

The tabletop itself looks very nice!
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
cenafreak0709
View Profile
New user
Memphis
59 Posts

Profile of cenafreak0709
O.K, thanks Gaddy. I do plan on getting a keyboard stand sometime. The base is not very stable, but it will have to work for a little while.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » My new busking table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL