The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Dan Tong Holdout--Excellent! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MJP
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of MJP
I didn't see many posts on this (really, just one and it was made in passing). I just bought two of these and used one on a recent walk around gig. Right after a Sponge Ball routine, I loaded a quarter from the Hold Out and went into a coin routine. People really seemed to like the routine and were astonished at the sudden appearance of the quarter. The hold out is excellent; thought I'd pass that on if anyone is considering purchasing.
drmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of drmagic
I, too, have used Dan's TDC Holdout with great success. It holds a multitude of different items. They are available here: http://www.magicbypauline.com/utility.html
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Thanks for sharing. Something nice to add on to my use too.
Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
299 Posts

Profile of Agaton
Sorry for bringing up an old thread...but I really like this device. Dan's holdout is wonderfully made and works well with my coin routines. Highly recommended!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Dan Tong Holdout--Excellent! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL