The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Balloon/Bug Trick from Café member billfromoregon... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I know this has been discussed here somewhere, but now that I've used it in SEVERAL performances (2-3 a day all last week!)...I can say that this is a great effect. Basically, it's a prop made by Vincenzo di Fatta (of Italy), and put on steroids by billfromoregon. He basically remade all the visual parts of the prop making it a "bug trick", added graphics and text to the front that make it very visually pleasing, too. The bug aspect has also added a KILLER, kicker ending. I've worked a couple new ideas into it as far as the climax/reveal, too.

If you're AT ALL interested in one of these, I would contact billfromoregon (that's his "Café name") and ask about getting one. Last I heard, there might be one or two left.

If you're not familiar with his work and creations, a few months ago (maybe a year) he produced a "sliding disc box", much like a diebox/pizza box, and sold out very quickly!

Steve
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Do the other purchasers of this item have comments about it in actual use?

Steve
billfromoregon
View Profile
Special user
608 Posts

Profile of billfromoregon
Steve - So far, you and I are the only ones. I have just 2 of these available, and I will not be making any more after this. I have these listed in the let's make a deal section, but I will also state here that I have dropped the price by $100.00, so these are now just $175.00 plus shipping (these were originally spoken for, but never paid for, so my loss is your gain). You can see them here -
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562974883DYiQjS

Thanks -

Bill
billfromoregon
View Profile
Special user
608 Posts

Now just one left...
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi Bill,

I look forward to getting this! I always appreciate a well thought out concept coupled with high quality construction. WELL DONE! Guys he only has ONE left. Don't miss out!

Max
MAGICofSeth
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of MAGICofSeth
I can tell you that Bill's quality far exceeds that of typical magic manufacturers. If you want an extremely well made prop that will last- anything from Bill will do!
billfromoregon
View Profile
Special user
608 Posts

Seth - Thanks for the kind words. Glad to see you here on the Café. I'll call you about getting together with Shawn.

Max - I'm really looking forward to your temple screens. For those of you that don't know, you can check out Max's stuff at rnt2.com or magicenhancer.com. I'll post a review once I get my hands on them.

These are now gone - thank you magic Café!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi Bill,

Much appreciated! I know you are going to love it! The hardest part will be trying not to find too many uses for it! There is a thread started here already if you do a search for my name you will find it.

Best regards,
Max Krause
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Guys,

I received the Way Cool Totally Awesome Balloon Bug trick today and it is FANTASTIC!

Bill did a wonderful job adding quality to an already very clever effect. The finishing is top notch and I can't wait to start using this in my show. You guys should beg him to make more. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks again Bill!

Max
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Balloon/Bug Trick from Café member billfromoregon... (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL