The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Lignum Vitae Wands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Cunningham
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
159 Posts

Profile of Cunningham
Hey Pokie,
I wasn't being flip or trying to big time you, it's just that until my woodturner has made a few and we find out how long it takes to turn a block of wood into a wand... and then beat the ^&*%$ out of a couple to see how they hold up, I just don't have a good idea on price or even if I'll sell any.

If they can't take the punishment I won't offer them to anyone. I can tell you the LV wood cost me about $15.00 per piece plus shipping. You can find it on Ebay or just contact the Ebay seller and tell him what your looking for.

If you're a Ren Fest guy maybe there's a woodturner on site as a crafter, that's how I met mine.

Best,
Jim

P.S. The wands from Dragonmother are pretty cool and way more than a stick from the yard, at least in my opinion, maybe you're more handy than me but I know I couldn't do that. Smile
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5396 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Don't stain them... polish them .....by the way... Cellini gave me one of his. Smile I used for a short period of time... then stashed it away to never see the light of day.... Here's a little Cellini bit.... he built me a table... and he painted my picture... KOZMO on the table... I used it for a bit then it started to wear so I retired it.... When I was taking the painting off the table I discovered that the wood underneath was...... his old table..... with the art and painting... it is very cool... so I'm framing that along with the art that he did for me... nice thing, I think ...it's that table top he used for years....

koz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Lignum Vitae Wands (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL