We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Sankey's Coin bend (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MacGyver
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1419 Posts

Profile of MacGyver
Just a note, but you CAN delete post, just click on edit then mark the delete button.

I so often see people saying sorry about a double post or about spelling errors, and they all make a new post rather than just going back to edit / delete their post.
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
Quote:
On 2003-04-10 01:05, MacGyver wrote:
Just a note, but you CAN delete post, just click on edit then mark the delete button.

I so often see people saying sorry about a double post or about spelling errors, and they all make a new post rather than just going back to edit / delete their post.

You only have so much time before that option is not available anymore. You can delete right after you post it, but after a while you cannot anymore. Try clicking edit on one of you posts that has been up over a day and it won't let you delete it!

Andrew
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
MacGyver
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1419 Posts

Profile of MacGyver
That's true but you should be able to tell that you double posted 5 seconds after you click submit by reading the topic
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I saw a plyer like device made for bending coins...I think it was at Viking.

I will just stick with the vice...but just thought you guys would like to know.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Sankey's Coin bend (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL