We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » My Best Friend Passed...Heartbroken (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Hey All,

At 1209 am on June 25, 2008, my best friend Misty passed away. She was 13 years old and the best dog anyone could ask for. In case you try to call me or email me and I don't respond, I'm not ignoring you, I just need time to be alone for a bit and deal with this loss. She passed away in my arms, lying on the couch in her favorite spot, with two very dear people close by her also. Anyone who knows me at all will know the impact of this event. I thank you for the your kind thoughts and ask for your understanding during this time.

Tony

If this is in the wrong spot I apologize, but most of my friends on here hang in here...
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5097 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Tony, my thoughts are with you. Losing a pet is like losing a member of the family.
Where the magic begins
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
949 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
Tony,

My thoughts are with you also.

My family's 13 year old dog "Daisy" passed away Sunday a week ago. Leesa, my wife, and I both had a hard time dealing with it.

We share you feelings.
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
trey
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of trey
I am so sorry for your loss! My dog Nikkidemus has been with me and my family for going on 16 years. We rescued him from an animal shelter. I know how I would feel if he passed.

Trey
sier5
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of sier5
Sorry, I know what it is like to lose a family member.
jasanchez
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of jasanchez
I am really sorry for your lost.
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Sorry to hear about your loss. I have a Yorkie Terrier that I am very attached to. I could not imagine life without my dog Samson.
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
773 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Sorry to hear about your loss, I know how it feels.

Junior
J Rodriguez
tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Thank you all so much. I am still in shock but am slowly realizing my friend has gone on and we will meet again. Slowly and with time I hope to attain some sort of peace and hopefully the happy memories will allow me to smile again. Again, Thank you!
Tony
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Sorry to hear this Tony. I have lost several dogs in the past and it is very painful. The last was a Sheltie named Barklee. After a few years we bought a Pomeranian, and we love him very much.

Regan
Mister Mystery
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Tony, while some people might find it silly to grieve over the death of a dog, I know how close you and your best best friend, Misty were and how much her passing must have sadden you. Over the weeks, pets can become members of our families, our friends and our confidantes. It was clear that you adored her and that the feeling was mutual. I know that you will miss her very much. At least she is resting in peace for now on. God Bless.
tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Thank you all so much. I can only hope that time will allow for peace and the happy memories of my best friend will allow me to smile again. I did all I could for her and I believe she knows that. Again, thank you all.

Tony
LarryTaylor
View Profile
New user
Miamisburg Ohio
72 Posts

Profile of LarryTaylor
2 years and I still miss my dog,
Magical Entertainer,teacher and creative consultant.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
They are our friends and their passing is devestating.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » My Best Friend Passed...Heartbroken (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.44 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL