The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » My first minutes...dipping my foot (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MagiCol
View Profile
Special user
Dargaville, New Zealand
929 Posts

Profile of MagiCol
Hi,Christian. Must be encouraging having another magi with you. I take it the first group of pictures are of Håkan; correct me if I'm wrong. I see the edge rope in the first two photos. Yet the crowd are standing back from it. Must be pyschological: "Do not stand right up to the rope!" and, "Don't stand out by being closer than the rest of the line." Except the young girl in the red dress who is probably unfamiliar with the behaviour of conforming with the crowd there. The further back the edge stands, the more people get to be in the front line to see better.
The presentation makes the magic.
Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
472 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
Thanks for the encouragement, MagiCol. And yes, psychological thing that distance from the rope. I haven´t given it much thought, really. And I can´t recall any sort of pattern in the spectator´s behaviour regarding the distance to the rope. Looking at the pics, we all seem so serious... I remember us all having fun! Maybe I´ll edit the pictures.

Håkan
:wavey:
T. Sebastian
View Profile
Loyal user
Ozark Mountains, USA
223 Posts

Profile of T. Sebastian
Kudos to all you guys for having the guts to go out and put yourself on the line.
A round of applause please. For these fine gentlemen and their guts.
So sorry I soiled your precious eyes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » My first minutes...dipping my foot (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL