The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Reviews (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony Noice
View Profile
Veteran user
342 Posts

Profile of Tony Noice
MUM has interesting reviews of books, tricks, and DVDs. I often remember that an item was reviewed but not exactly when. Is there a web listing of reviews by issue date, so I can locate one among my back-issue piles without going through every one?
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
What review are you looking for. If it's one I wrote maybe I can help you find it.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
DanGarrett
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA
169 Posts

Profile of DanGarrett
I, too, am a reviewer for M-U-M. I think that John Moehring and Richard Hatch assembled a fine staff of reviewers for the magazine, which include Martin Gardner, Bill Palmer, Curtis Kam and many others. I am please to let you know that most of them are staying on board to review items for Michael Close and Bill Duncan.
Dan Garrett
www.dangarrettmagic.com
SAM National President 1994-1995
MIMC with Gold Star - London
email request to dangarrett@aol.com to receive a free catalog
Whitewolfny
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Whitewolfny
I like the fact that not all the reviews are glowing endorsements for every trick or DVD reviewed. Some reviews have been tough on the item and I think that lends credibility to the entire column. I hope M-U-M will continue to review items with the impartiality they have shown so far. Keep up the good work.
Braxton Mannar
<BR>Just an old dog trying to learn new tricks Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Reviews (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL