The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Classic Rhine-ESP card case help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mik
View Profile
Regular user
Luton UK now Seattle US
189 Posts

Profile of Mik
Some good suggestions which means I don't have to cuss and frustrate over working with Paint Shop Pro!
From the mind of Mik
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2394 Posts

Profile of ddyment
Bill Palmer wrote:
Quote:
The original Rhine cards do have a one-way back.

It's even better than that, actually. They have one-way backs that can be read from across the room! I describe (and exploit) this property in my "Shades of Grey" effect, which can be found in Stimulacra.

Although their Web site suggests otherwise, the Rhine Research Center hasn't offered the original cards for quite a few years now, and eBay tends to be the only (occasional) source of same. The Center has recently come back to life, though, and announced that they plan to once again make the cards available. No details beyond that, however.
"Calculated Thoughts" is available at Vanishing Inc. and The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Classic Rhine-ESP card case help (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL