The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Mindblasters ebook (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
a brown 1968
View Profile
Elite user
450 Posts

Profile of a brown 1968
Thank you for the kind words Glen.

If anyone is interest in the effect “The Clairvoyant Card” , then send me a PM and I be happy to send you a free copy of the effect . If you like it then you may wish to buy the full ebook which has many excellent effects and can be obtained from Peter , me or anyone who has an effect published in the book.

Andy
dp
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of dp
Quote:
On 2008-10-02 23:42, RTShowmann wrote:
I'm looking forward to reading this.

I also placed an order from David Penn's website earlier today. I'd like to ask if this was supposed to be an (instant) download? If so, I never got a link with the electronic receipt. I'm still waiting on its delivery to my inbox.

Someone get at me. Much appreciated.

Ray.

Hi Ray,

It has been sent out to you and I have just sent you an email.

All the best

David
Close Up Magician & Illusionist - David Penn

Search The Wizard Product Review at http://www.worldmagicshop.com
Raymond Singson
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of Raymond Singson
I just wanted to share David Penn got in touch and said that the ebook isn't advertised as an instant download through his site. Those who want to make the purchase and order from him should take that into account. I can attest that he does provide quick service and he was very welcoming and enthusiastic in our correspondence.

Always,
Ray.
“The purpose of art is to lay bare the questions which have been hidden by the answers.” -- James Arthur Baldwin

raymond.singson@gmail.com
snm
View Profile
Elite user
492 Posts

Profile of snm
Quick question..... how much of this material is impromptu?

Thanks guys!
winewizard
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of winewizard
I commented on this as part of my review of (Doug Segals's) Big Brothers Tawdry Little Sister
docguitarman
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, California
805 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
For those interested in "the Cabin Book Test" by Anthony Brahams and to save others time, I did a search to find which Perry Mason novel had the most references to "cabin." I found that "Case of the Crooked Candle" uses the word "cabin" 72 times in roughly 230 pages. That is a good number. The cabin in all cases is not a mountain cabin -- though that does not matter of course!

Phil
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Mindblasters ebook (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL