The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Copper/Silver Coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I am looking for a Copper/Silver coin in Walking Liberties and any copper coin. Other than the Magic Warehouse, because they're out of stock, does anyone know where I can get one? I would try making one myself, but it seems too hard because an English Penny is larger then a Walking Liberty. If anyone has one for sale or has ever seen one for sale, please let me know. I really need one.

Jeff
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
Starromeo
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Starromeo
You can try Jamie Schoolcraft or Todd Lassen.
I got a walking Liberties copper/silver from Jamie before, and it was great. The only thing is you better let him know how soft and patina you want for your coins, because I have experience with the copper/silver didn't match my original 4 coins sets.
You can have more copper/silver coin choice combination with Todd Lassen, I have the UWC set from him recently, and the quality is superb, you cannot get any better coins anywhere. That is my experience.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Right now, I can't afford a $60-80 gimmick. I am making a order with Todd soon for a Copper/Silver/Brass and a Locking Sliding Shell set. That's all I can afford. A price from $1-30 is what I'm looking for.
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I just emailed Schoolcraft about the coin. Let's see what they say.
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
Undone
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
54 Posts

Profile of Undone
Johnson has a Walking Liberty / Copper. It's around $30 here: http://themagicwarehouse.com/tsilver1.html
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Quote:
On 2008-07-02 19:27, magicman4646 wrote:
I am looking for a Copper/Silver coin in Walking Liberties and any copper coin. Other than the Magic Warehouse, because they're out of stock, does anyone know where I can get one? I would try making one myself, but it seems too hard because an English Penny is larger then a Walking Liberty. If anyone has one for sale or has ever seen one for sale, please let me know. I really need one.

Jeff
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
Undone
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
54 Posts

Profile of Undone
Oh, that Magic Warehouse Smile
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I ordered a Schoolcraft C/S coin today. It has the head of a Walking Liberty on one side and the head of a King George Penny on the back. $50 plus $15 shipping really isn't a terrible price. Plus, it will be here by next Friday!

Jeff
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
Rick11
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

Profile of Rick11
I just looked on Schoolcraft's website, and its shows the reverse of the walking liberty half in the photo on the C/S coin. Do they offer it with the head (obverse)of the walking liberty and english penny?

Rick
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I emailed Chris and they told me I can order a Head side.
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
holo
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of holo
Sounds cool, yo, you should definitely get it.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
What? I already purchased this.
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Well, I just got my Schoolcraft C/S coin and I think it's amazing. It's just how I asked for it. It feels and sounds great.
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
Rick11
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

Profile of Rick11
I just order a C/S from Schoolcraft, with a walking Liberty face and English penny face. They didn't have it in stock, I was told 2-4 weeks. I'll try to be patient!

Rick
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Wow, they made mine in less than a week. Hmm, I don't think the would've had it in stock.
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8511 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Gotta tellya, I recently broke apart my old C/S coin and could've glued it back together easy enough I suppose, but took the opportunity to get me another one after having that one for several years. So I bought a Johnson's C/S coin, it was just $10 bucks and man was it well made, it's beautiful and very well done. I'm very happy with it and is a tremendous deal for quality work. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Copper/Silver Coin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL