We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Looking for maker of ropes that came with Full Circle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

demente42
View Profile
Regular user
Florida
199 Posts

Profile of demente42
I've been doing the Full Circle routine for many years now and have been on the look out for the brand of rope that was used in that routine. Of all the different ones I've tried I haven't found the right one yet. Does anyone know where I can purchase the round, white rope similar to what was used in full circle. All the thicker ropes I've found were usually flattened not round or the round ropes I've found were not as thick.
Brandon Smith

Imagine The Impossible
www.MagicForAnyOccasion.com

Creator of Dough or No Dough & Show Me the Bunny.
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
That original rope was made in Georgia. I only have a small bit of it left. The rope carried by D. robbins, (just recently) is similar to the older rope. 100% cotton casing over cotton strands.
I have a friend who just got some in stock.. I will PM you with the e-mail.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
demente42
View Profile
Regular user
Florida
199 Posts

Profile of demente42
Is the Georgia one no longer made?
Brandon Smith

Imagine The Impossible
www.MagicForAnyOccasion.com

Creator of Dough or No Dough & Show Me the Bunny.
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Wellington Industries in Georgia was my original source, and they discontinued that rope, then sold out to another firm who does not make that rope.
there is another rope company I am tracking down.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Looking for maker of ropes that came with Full Circle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL