The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Luna 1934 and Luna 1935 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
This summer a lunar eclipse will make your lives just that much darker....

Imagine additional patient logs, a nurse's handbook, triple revelations, total flexibility, remote viewing...all in a trio of handcrafted and individually aged books...add Luna 1934 and Luna 1935 to your collection...

Over 1500 patients, locked away by the state simply because no one knew what to do with them...

Package deals available....shipped to you in order of purchase date...users' forum to gain those extra insights...

The journey deeper into the heart of darkness awaits you at Outlaw...
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Rick expounded once on how this would be performed with 3 books in play and it was mind blowing...like a wild mentalist jazz riff.

Great news this!
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
The time has come.
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
jfquackenbush
View Profile
Special user
Out here on the desert
607 Posts

Profile of jfquackenbush
Darn it, now I have to decide whether to spring for these or to complete my homicide trilogy...
Mr. Quackenbush believes that there is no such thing as a good magic trick.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Sounds nice....

I used Luna the other day for an Introduction to Psychiatry presentation for a full morning... after a bunch of sims... I ended it with some of the hx of psychiatry and the social factors... and blended in psychosis sims by "raising the dead" to tell us of the past experiences people had in these insitutions... threw in some EMF meters for some students to hold as we summoned the Colney hatch brood and then I used a med student's cell phone camera to capture a pic of a spirit hovering over the "medium" volunteer student...

Twas fun indeed.... especially when the spirits began to send messages of personal information on the medical students and warned them about trying to stay empathic and avoid stigmatic viewpoints Smile

Fun fun fun!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hey Rick.... Rick.... Rick.... guess what? Yeah, same as usual.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Rick, any word on when these will be appearing? Also, can one use these two (or just the 1935 Luna) without the original 1936 Luna? I'm assuming so, but just making sure...

Seth
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
They've been for sale on the Outlaw website for a while now.
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
1935 is wrapping up in the next week. It's the first to ship.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Cool!

Aside: for my Asylum seance, I know have the Luna book, 3 psychiatric texts from 1920-1930 on treatment, 100+ little skeleton keys all numbered in a special way and all seem to be able to do the spook-key, manacles, straight jacket, White Star converted to Asylum Inmates, coins dated for special reveals, and Spirit Telegraph and the auditory scatching Spirit Slates... plus other surprises...I hope the Luna 34 and 35 make it in time so I can figure out a way to incorporate them.... (and I'll work in 2 face from Richard O when it arrives....)

Fun fun fun!
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Awesome! Take your time, there's no rush--it's just that I pre-ordered them quite awhile ago, so I was just getting a bit antsy about a ship date. I take it each of them can be used completely on their own, as well? Anyway, thanks for the heads up, Rick!

Seth
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2008-09-18 21:41, Seth speaks wrote:
Awesome! Take your time, there's no rush--it's just that I pre-ordered them quite awhile ago, so I was just getting a bit antsy about a ship date. I take it each of them can be used completely on their own, as well? Anyway, thanks for the heads up, Rick!

Seth

With one person they will now have a choice of any of the three log books, 1934, 1935 or 1936.

It's very simple method wise and each book has different resident profiles from the other books.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
I'm not so much minding the wait since I have Luna 1936. It's just TOO good. With '34 and '35 it will kill on an even deeper level.

For me, the wait is like an appreciation for Rick and Dr. Todd's work. I'm assured of the quality beforehand and Rick and Dr. Todd make sure their things are dead on before they're shipped out.

Still though, it's difficult to anticipate something from outlaw but it is sooooo worth it.
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
921 Posts

Profile of necroloid
I have ordered 1935 but I thinking about pming ros to see if it is too late to get both at the reduced cost
Andre Hagen
View Profile
Inner circle
1432 Posts

Profile of Andre Hagen
When I mentioned to Rick that the three books were an act...Rick responded that they are more than an act, they are a journey.

He was right!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Quote:
On 2008-10-17 19:16, Andre Hagen wrote:
When I mentioned to Rick that the three books were an act...Rick responded that they are more than an act, they are a journey.

He was right!

Did you receive yours already???
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Andre got some skinny from me on the trilogy. The second book 1935 will start shipping in about 10 days, followed by 1934.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I don't have any of these, though I have seen Todd perform it...has anyone introduced Carlyle's Mental Key into the procedings at any point?

I was just thinking, as you say the name or whatever reveal you use...it may be nice to have an old old key suddenly turn in yours, or someone else's hand...
I've asked to be banned
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hey Iain, I do!

And for my Psychiatric Seance, I have a giant bag of over 100 keys all labelled with room #s.... a random key is chosen from across the room without me even being anywhere near the specs... and they can grab a handfull, and choose what they want.... until they get to one... after some spirit mental connections and the room# isn't relevant - I use the key as the first of the physical manifestations that occurs....

(The nice thing about buying a gigantic lot of keys is fr VIPs you can actually GIVE the key away for a keepsake)....

Heheheheh My only regret, that the Luna series isn't out in time for Halloween - but the 1936 is strong enough to have let me dream up an entire 45 minute seance with mutliple effects....

Also, for keen readers of the Luna book - there is a small error with duplicate case numbers and names and dates in a few places... makes for even more powerful automatic hit revelations (like, on a nice SPirit Board, no matter what is chosen, the case # is there that is relevant to the seance)....

Heheheheheh
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Quote:
On 2008-10-18 18:05, Roth wrote:
Andre got some skinny from me on the trilogy. The second book 1935 will start shipping in about 10 days, followed by 1934.

Nice. Thanks for the info. Rick.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Luna 1934 and Luna 1935 (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL