The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Chris Frings has died (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I received word today that Dr. Chris Frings of Birmingham, Alabama died this morning from health complications. He had apparently been in poor health, but was very private about it. He attended our local IBM meeting Tuesday night, so this comes as a shock to all of us here that knew him.

Magicians in the southeast (and elsewhere) will know Chris from his many appearances at conventions.

I don't have any other details, but will post again here when I know more.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
martini
View Profile
Special user
delta, pennsylvania
548 Posts

Profile of martini
This is a total shock, I was just talking to Chris last week.

Chris used to come up to Pennsylvania for our marketing workshops and would stop over at the house to visit whenever he was in the area. He will be missed very very much, a great guy wth a big heart and always willing to help anyone.

Besides conventions, Chris was a motivational speaker, and did an excellent workshop on time management, stress management, self management and leadership strategies for succeeding in the 21st. century.

I always Remember Chris' introduction in all of his lectures...."The dinosaur doesn't exist today, because it couldn't change and it couldn't adapt. Therefore, the dinosaur became extinct. We will become extinct in the near future if we are not able to adapt and change."

Our prayers go out to his wife, children and grandchildren. His address if you would like to send a card to the family is.

633 Winwood Dr. - Birmingham, AL. 35226-2837

With a heavy heart tonight
Marty
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
May he (and all the souls of the faithfull departed, through the mercy of God) rest in peace.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Chris Frings has died (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL