We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Baby Steps (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JRob
View Profile
Veteran user
Central South Carolina
395 Posts

Profile of JRob
How is it a guy who prefers Nietzche to the Bible (Rudloph) becomes the poster boy for Christian terrorism? If he rejects the foundational document in favor of the guy who became famous for, "God is dead" cannot possibly be regarded as Christian.
"Jim Roberts, AKA: Professor Jay Rob "<br>
The Professor's Facebook Page
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Quote:
On 2008-07-05 22:10, Payne wrote:
A Daily Mail story reported on a FOX website. Yeah, I'll bet they got all the facts perfectly right. Probably as far right as they could get.

I'll wait until a reputable news agency does a report on this story. Right now anti Muslim sentiment is worse in England than it is here, hard to believe as that is. So I really suspect that not a lot the pertinent facts are making it to the surface in this propaganda piece.

Payne is right. The Daily Mail isn't an actual newspaper. I couldn't find the story from a reputable paper probably because it's made up like the rest of the tosh the tabloids are spouting. (http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/jul/07/channel4.islam)

It actually annoyed me at school that our classes that where labled "Religous Education" were only about the christian faith making "religous education" an oxymoron in my book.

George
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Baby Steps (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL