We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » 3-Dean Trilogy by Dean Dill DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mrmuji
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of mrmuji
I just saw this 3 volume set of Coin DVDs 3-Dean Trilogy by Dean Dill available in Pengui Magic

http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=10509

May I ask if there are difference to the Extreme Dean Vol.1 and Vol.2? I m curios if this is an old set only put it into DVDs becasue I can't find any review nor any discussion of it.

Christopher, I think you might be able to help me, please!

Thank you very much!

Bob
Best Regards,

Bob
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Bob, these were videos that Dean released in the late 1990's and then 2000. They've been converted to DVD. Some of the coin material made it onto the Extreme Dean DVD's.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2474 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
The Extreme Dean dvds are great. If you like chink-a-chink and matrix you should not be without these.
mrmuji
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of mrmuji
Thanks Chris and Paso,

So the Extreme Dean DVDs are kinda like "best picked" from routine and effects performed by Dean himself, am I correct?

I have long thought of getting the Extreme Dean set. May I ask what is the level of difficulty for them please?

I have recently boguth David Stone's Basic Coin Magic Dvds and they are brilliant!

Thanks very much guys.

Bob
Best Regards,

Bob
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Well..David Stone's Basic Coin Magic DVD's are incredible ( they first were on video also ) but they aren't that easy. If you can do those routines, then the Dean Dill Extreme DVD's would be no problem.

mrmuji
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of mrmuji
Good Morning Chris,

I can some of the routines on the David Stone's Basic Coin Magic DVDs, although some has been pretty difficult but surely "practise makes perfect". I m working hard to make my way to perfection! I will probably get all of Dean's DVDs to have a look as well. By reading the contents on Dean's DVDs, he seems doing lots of matrix while Stone does 4 coins productions, it would make it a little nice rotuine to combine them Smile

Where abouts is the For Sale Forum on the Café, so that I could check out if there's anyone who would like to sell Explosion. I am not sure, but is this function is restricted to Café members outside the US.

Many thanks chris, you are the legend

Bob
Best Regards,

Bob
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5427 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Dean is the man AND hes on the cover of the upcoming Reel Magic magazine

koz
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Bob, you need 50 posts before you can see the for sale section. 7 to go and you're there.

Koz, GREAT News about Dean Dill making it to Reel Magic. It's going to be asweome seeing him. Thanks for bringing that to us!

mimo67
View Profile
Elite user
France
429 Posts

Profile of mimo67
Hi !

Sorry I'm french nd not sure to have understood this well : so if I already own the Extreme Dean dvds it isn't worth to buy those too because the extreme ones are more recent and so it will be the best choice, isn't it ?
Thanks...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Monsieur, The 3-Dean Trilogy has some increidble magic that is not on the Extreme Dean Set. Are you looking for only coins, or would like a mix? If it's a mix, then the trilogy might be more to your liking.

Just because they were first on video, does not mean they are outdated-they aren't.

mrmuji
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of mrmuji
Thanks Chris,

I have ordered all of his DVDs as well as his related product Blizzard and Nana's Necklace. Surely they are very magical. Chris, I am impressed by your recommendation every time. You are the man I should ask. Cheers!

Haha, 6 post to go after this one....

Bob
Best Regards,

Bob
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Let us know how you like the set and what you thought of Peter Mui's Brainstorm on Coin Magic 2000.

P&L2007
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of P&L2007
I've gotten bored with DVD's here lately but I think I'm going to have to invest in this set.
dbuckalew
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of dbuckalew
Me too P & L
mimo67
View Profile
Elite user
France
429 Posts

Profile of mimo67
Sorry Christopher, just saw I never thanked you for your answer, helps a lot, so I'll look for it ;-)
Best from Monsieur...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bande
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Bande
Anyone know difficulty level for these sets -- I see easy matrix as a title, but the things I have seen Mr. Dean do in the past are amazing but quite difficult (other than Blizzard)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » 3-Dean Trilogy by Dean Dill DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL