The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cameron Francis' REHAB (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Jul 18, 2014, daffydoug wrote:
Man, I have so many t&r cards right now that I think I could start my own store. I groan at the thought of investing bucks in another one, but if someone can convince me that this is superior to Garcia's "Torn", I'll put it on my target list of effects to purchase.

Well Daffy- I do not have Garcia's so can't help you there. I do have REHAB and Love it! Rehab is very easy to do and I feel all the moves are justified making the whole restoring process and the moves involved logical in the spectators eyes. I truly love how the card can be signed, a very nice convincer. I have done this on the cruise ship during my strolling time and it never failed to get great reactions. Rehab uses no additional things, i.e. tape, rubber cement etc., only cards! That to me is key as sometimes I am running late and need to prepare things on the spot. With REHAB- you can do that. Heck, you can prepare in seconds if you had to.

Hope that helps.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Mike.Hankins
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Mike.Hankins
That 4th piece is visual and NICE!

I dunno about you, but I am NOT afraid to perform 2 DIFFERENT TnRs back to back if someone asks me to "do it again"...

Why not? There are so many out there and some that look so different. Smile

This is great Cameron!
Mike.Hankins

Instagram: MHMagic77

Twitter: @HankinsMagic

FaceBook: Yup!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
True, indeed. T&R's are like flavors of Ben
& Jerry's Ice-cream. There are just so many varieties to fit every pallet. Have you checked out "The Main Attraction", from Sankey's "Hardcore" DVD? Starts clean, ends clean. Totally impromptu. Legitimate tears. Interesting story line. Full and examinable restoration. Good stuff, man!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Thanks, gents! Yes, Rehab is very practical. Is it as sexy as Torn or some of the other T&Rs out there? Probably not. But what you lose with visual ness, you gain with practicality. This is a T&R that can be done in almost any environment with great angles. I love it! Smile
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cameron Francis' REHAB (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL