The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Bill Tadlock - Rest In Peace (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
I just received word that Bill Tadlock has passed away. Bill was one of the nicest guys in magic and he will be missed. He and his wife, Sally, performed all over the United States with their unique act. He was a guy you could just sit down and talk to and feel like you had known him for years. When he was here at our MagiCelebration a few years ago, he sat on our LEGENDS OF MAGIC FORUM and it was so interesting to listen to his experiences in magic and he gave freely of his advice. But more importantly he was a family man first and they were at his side when he passed on. Please keep the Tadlock family in your thoughts and prayers.
Rick Fisher, President FAB Magic

"One of the largest magic shops in the world!"

www.fabmagic.com
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
May he (and the souls of the faithfull departed, through the mercy of God,) rest in peace.
leondo
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
759 Posts

Profile of leondo
Bill Tadlock,
Not only a gift to magic...a gift to humanity.
I Love you Bill,RIP.
Ted L
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of Anatole
I had the pleasure of knowing Bill Tadlock for many years and worked on the same bill with him on a number of occasions. He wrote a great article on publicity and tips for booking shows for _The Wizard's Eye_, a magic newsletter that I edited for IBM Ring 103 in Norfolk back in the 80's. He epitomized what it means to be a magical entertainer.

----- Sonny Narvaez
----- Sonny Narvaez
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
840 Posts

Profile of RileyG
Rest in Peace Bill... Sorry we did not get together the last time you were in Las Vegas...
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Bill Tadlock - Rest In Peace (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL