We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Nox Arcana's Necronomicon Music Soundtrack (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicianroger
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of magicianroger
Ive got it I play it thur my whole show I love it
ghostgaff
View Profile
Regular user
North Carolina
106 Posts

Profile of ghostgaff
I just recieved "Nox Arcana's" newer CD, "Phantoms of the High Seas" and I am currently listening to it right now. I am currently listening to the track "Fate of the Tempest" and reallized it is a perfect song to go along with the trick "Stepping as through a waterfall" from "Garden of the strange" and am already planning a Pirate themed act based on the music. If anyone has run into a block, listening to their music usually undoes the block.
"The prince of darkness is a gentleman"-
"All the world's a stage, and the people merley actors."-
Shakespeare
J.Warrens
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1098 Posts

Profile of J.Warrens
I own all the Nox Arcana albums as well as the Midnight Syndicate releases too.

Money well spent, indeed.

I almost hate to let this thought out:

*White Star* with one of the excellent tracks from "Phantoms of the High Seas".

Cheers.
J.Warrens
DerZauberer
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
468 Posts

Profile of DerZauberer
If anyone is attending the Magic Castle Swap Meet on May 2nd, I will have ALL of Nox Arcana's CD's available. Additionally I will have several of their Gothic Tarot and Madame Endora Cards for sale -and- a few Monolith journals, some of which are designed as the Necronomicon.

I recently presented my Haunted Illusion act for Jeff McBride and Eugene Burger, (During my Extended Masters Class), and they agreed my music choices were "spot on".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Nox Arcana's Necronomicon Music Soundtrack (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL