The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill Flash Card by Mickael Chatelain (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DonHarlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Richmond, VA
296 Posts

Profile of DonHarlan
Anyone useing this? I stumbled across it and it seems promising. Could be a great way to segway from cards to money effects. Here is the link for anyone who is curious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Vn6uTIljI

Posted: Jul 13, 2008 1:16pm
No one?
“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”-Tom Robbins
<BR>
<BR>“One man's "magic" is another man's engineering".-Robert A. Heinlein
graywolf
View Profile
Special user
South carolina
631 Posts

Profile of graywolf
I have never seen it, but I do not get out much anymore. Jail does not give me much access to the Internet. It was great, a real fooler...
Cordially,
Howard
DonHarlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Richmond, VA
296 Posts

Profile of DonHarlan
Thanks for the tip. Anyone else used this?
“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”-Tom Robbins
<BR>
MagicianDM
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of MagicianDM
The card can be shown on both sides - back can be flashed to the audience.
The gimmick allows a quick bill to card change.
The card is shown freely after the change.
There is a whole routine that goes with it; not what you see in the demo. Well, on the DVD at least.
The ultimate, most visual and practical ambitious card routine finisher - HERE!
DonHarlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Richmond, VA
296 Posts

Profile of DonHarlan
Thank you, MagicianDM. Do you use this effect? If so, do you feel it is practical?
<BR>
MagicianDM
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of MagicianDM
I have it on his DVD, Flex, although I have not made it yet. It would be pretty practical.
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
Paris - London
1486 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
It's a great idea and a good gimmick. Good fooler, but you need a table of course (I'm talking for table hoppers...). Recommended!!
Ben Batov
DonHarlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Richmond, VA
296 Posts

Profile of DonHarlan
Thanks, Goldeneye.
<BR>
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
Paris - London
1486 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
You're welcome!
I should mention, by the way, that I bought mine already built... and I'm glad it was... but it should be ok to build it yourself, just a little tricky.
Ben Batov
DonHarlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Richmond, VA
296 Posts

Profile of DonHarlan
I just picked this up and have to say thanks to you guys who responded. I like it, and I feel it will play well. Can't wait for the weekend to test drive it on people.

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 3:12pm
So after some practice, and field testing my gimmick has come apart. I'm sure I could make one up but does any one have contact info for Mickael Chatelain so I may get another one built? Thanks in advance
<BR>
MagicianDM
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of MagicianDM
He didn't reply to my message I sent him using his site.
defconskylude
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of defconskylude
Where can I find the DVD for this?

I paid $40 but all I got was the gimmick and really really vague instructions on a piece of paper. It's very difficult to follow.
BrillionsMagic
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of BrillionsMagic
I too am thinking seriously about adding this to my money effects, and believe it would be a great transition to cards. Does anyone have any more experiance using this thing? I have Cell from David Stone, and I am wondering if the gimmick is similar if not the same.

Posted: Feb 8, 2010 12:17pm
I went ahead and bought Bill Flash by Mickael Chatelain, but the instructions for making the gimmick are in French. I have emailed gimickmagic@hotmail.fr requesting translated instructions into English. Said email address is at the bottom of the little piece of paper with French instructions that came with the gimmick. I hope I get some help. Thank you to Don Harlan for answering my question about the gimmick's reliability for walk around. Once I figure out how to build the thing, I will be trying it in my restaurant gigs. I must admit that the gimmick does look very delicate, so I will need to run this through some practice before I can give my full opinion on the effect. Until then, have a magically delicious day.
Brillion

Posted: Feb 8, 2010 12:26pm
Wow, within about five minutes of me sending my email requesting an English translation of the instructions I received a response from Elodie. The translation sent looks a bit like there may be a little bit of a language barrier. I don't have the time right now to work on the gimmick as I have another project I am working on, but I will try to update this article in the Magic Café as soon as I can.
Brillion
iluzjonista
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of iluzjonista
This trick is owsome. You can place the cand to your wallet and you are ready to go. Force the card, take a bill from your pocket and change it into the card.
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
1954 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
I have to agree...a very visual way to end a card routine!
jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
872 Posts

Profile of jskalon
I got the trick in an auction lot and have no instructions. The demo on youtube looks cool.I think if I play with it I can figure it out.
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill Flash Card by Mickael Chatelain (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL