The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Looking for Instructions for packet trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
I found a old box of packets tricks have instructions for almost all except Out of Order and I think it was called Out of Order Again
Also have a trick with 8 cards all black on backs and 1 has Me printed on it One has a rabbitt coming out of a hat and 5 others spell out magic not sure of name or how to set cards?

Don't know if its proper to ask this kind of question or not. Don't think any of these are still being sold.
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
Found the instructions for the 8 card trick called "The Invisible Wand" by Larry West and Al Cohn with help from Shigeo Futagawa.9/7/72 dated
TheAstonishingLarry
View Profile
Regular user
I aspire to more than only
183 Posts

Profile of TheAstonishingLarry
It happens to me all the time ... find some old magic gizmos laying around in a box and you can never find the instructions. I always wonder if there's not some undiscovered gem in one of my many magic stashes.
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." - Carl Sagan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Looking for Instructions for packet trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL