The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic touch (senseology) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Picard
View Profile
Elite user
411 Posts

Profile of Picard
I am curious if anyone knows about this effect? http://www.pubtricks.com/video-pub-magictouch-trick.html

I thought the method used was a relatively known one in mentalism, but then I saw on the site that difficulty is only 2/5 and that method I was thinking of definitely requires quite some practice and confidence, so I am guessing it SHOULD be something more simple.

If anyone has this, was it worth to you?
georgecoolla
View Profile
New user
Canada
80 Posts

Profile of georgecoolla
I don't think they are using MXXXXX RXXXXXX because both of the spectator are not even told to be thinking the card nor the performer is taking their hand weight. We shouldn't really be discussing the methods here, but the way it performed I think it might be cxxxxx.
Picard
View Profile
Elite user
411 Posts

Profile of Picard
Oh well, this seems to have been downloaded quite a few times from yesterday, is it because of this topic? Anyone from the Café that has it and can comment on it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic touch (senseology) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL