We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Faith in humanity restored. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1077 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
My faith in humanity has been restored today! When I got to work today, road construction as a laborer, there wasn't anything for me to do right away, so the boss gets me doing some flagging (traffic control) so the gravel and dump trucks can turn in and out and cross. So from 6 AM to 10 am I am out there, freezing, due to an strong wind. So about 3 hours into it some guy I never met or seen before, stops his truck in the oncoming lane, says that I look cold and he gives me this black fleece zip up jacket and says I can keep it. I thanked him as deeply as I could and was nice and warm the rest of the day. He must have passed me a couple times or something lol. There aren't many people like that left in the world, he made my day.
-A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
-It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
-The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

See you space cowboy...
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Have you seen the movie Pay it Forward?

To honour his actions, I would do something similar for someone else.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27166 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Ha - ha ha ha...

you just proved the existence of alien visitors. that coat may be one of "them" - watch out!
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Like the alien black Spider man suit. Only this one is fleece.

Perhaps an alien sheep man suit?
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
That is very nice. I went to the store today and picked up a couple cold bottles of water as it was over 100 degrees with the intention of giving them to anyone I saw selling cherries on the road (that is our farmers market I guess) or working but I didn't see anyone. Good for that guy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Faith in humanity restored. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL