The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » An item or suggestion, please (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Greetings, looking for an affordable spirit bell. I don't need Anverdi or anything collectable -- it will be used in a story that I will tell about my grandparents and a bell my grandfather gave my grandmother when they were married so I just need something functional and that operates from 4 or 5 feet away from the bell.

Does anyone know of anything like this or have any suggestions or perhaps have one that they would be willing to part with?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Keep a dream in the making - we create our tomorrows by what we dream today.

Maria Ibanez
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3519 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
This *could* perhaps be adjusted to work for your purposes…
Michael used to have access to crystal bells as well as the glass version, ask him.

http://bizarremagic.com/

This is Michael J. Fraughton’s website:
His books and products are in the “snake oil” section

“The Spirit Glass”

This glass is one of the most remarkable séance effects Michael has made available.

A glass, isolated by hanging from a string at the end of a rod, exhibits signs of spirit communication by making "pinging" sounds to answer questions offered by the sitters.

Note: this is best used for small groups. while the sound is absolutely remarkable, it is relatively quiet.

It includes everything needed for performance, including the light séance routine from The Dark Waltz.

$50 plus shipping
($6 in the US, $18 to Europe)
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
Hocus-pocus can be a good source.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » An item or suggestion, please (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL