The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Why I love 'Mentalism' (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

davidlai308
View Profile
Veteran user
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
376 Posts

Profile of davidlai308
My thoughts .

Quantum Bender has got to be one of the best investments I have ever made in mentalism. It's so versatile and easy to use . I have TWO with me . The number of shows I generate by this effect alone is worth so much more than it's retail price .

Thought Dial by Jerome Finley is a system for giving out readings . It's powerful but I have never had the chance to REALLY try it out in real life .

I was doing a show for New Zealand Milk in Bangkok . When I was at the airport on the way back home , I decided to have lunch at a little place called MANGO Café in Suwarnabumi's airport . After ordering , I realized a very stunning blondie sitting beside me . STUNNING . She was drinking tea , and I striked off a conversation instantly by asking her `Do you come from the UK ? ' ....and made a guess of Birmingham . I hit it right on the spot . Call it whatever you want , pure luck or intuition . The TEA surely helped on my decision though .

She was sitting alone and I joined her for lunch . I explained to her what was I doing in Bangkok , and she asked me to demonstrate . Obviously , I could have done my normal close-up routine but thought of putting TD to the test . I started off with the 3 QUESTIONS and progressively moved on .

I'm finding it hard to type the next few words without smirking away . It turned out so well, she invited me to the UK to perform for her company . Fully paid ....and did I mention that she was single ?

I don 't usually perform at night clubs due to the loud environment . I don 't mind doing metal bending but somehow it's hard to find cutlery at a night club ...and it's strange bringing your own cutlery to a club ....

I recently, for the very 1st time , used Quantum Bender at one of the hottest night spots in Kuala Lumpur . I did not milk the bend so much as the environment was very fast paced . If you have seen John T Sheet's video on youtube , it's something on those lines without much patter .

QB played so well , I had so many girls asking for my number it somehow got out of hand . Everyone were passing me coins to bend ! I never got caught . The link of the pictures :

http://davidlai.tv/2008/07/12/dubai-and-......mercial/

I somehow love mentalism so much more these days . Don't you ?
An entrepreneur by day , a magician by night . Satiate my mind & you've won my heart .
www.superhumanz.online
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Well done....Happy for you (grin...grin...)

I've been there too

Now this Old Jedi Master is playin in the different League Smile

I wish I could justify doing Mental Bending, since its not Plausible for my Performing Character......

but I get the same Reaction using Electric Touch

and Talking about ET...I've sent yours yesterday man....hope it arrive on time

all the best for you and your lovely Audince (Cough)
davidlai308
View Profile
Veteran user
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
376 Posts

Profile of davidlai308
Well , hope you have a good time with my manager in Jakarta next week ! I'll see if I can come down as well .
An entrepreneur by day , a magician by night . Satiate my mind & you've won my heart .
www.superhumanz.online
Aaron Little
View Profile
Loyal user
Lexington KY
263 Posts

Profile of Aaron Little
Where could I go to read more about / purchase "Thought Dial"?
Aaron Little
View Profile
Loyal user
Lexington KY
263 Posts

Profile of Aaron Little
OK I jumped the gun. I found the site right after I posted this.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Purchase information is here:
http://www.sangomahealer.com/performersonly.html
But I think it is sold out.

The reviews and comments on this are in an area you don't have access to yet. Sorry.

Tony
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Nice pics.

How many numbers did you get?
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
davidlai308
View Profile
Veteran user
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
376 Posts

Profile of davidlai308
More than enough .... haha
www.superhumanz.online
Aaron Little
View Profile
Loyal user
Lexington KY
263 Posts

Profile of Aaron Little
Thanks Tony. That is the place that I found.

Quote:
The reviews and comments on this are in an area you don't have access to yet. Sorry.

No worries.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Ah the single days in the single bars. I think a lot of my performance skills come from those days of old.

I agree on QB, it is a powerful weapon in the right hands. Its like bringing a gun to a knife fight.
davidlai308
View Profile
Veteran user
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
376 Posts

Profile of davidlai308
Very true . I just used QB2 for a KFC commercial in my country today . It was fantastic ! I made the reveal of the bend as visual as I could and combined the effect with E.T ( Thanks ROMY ! )

Enjoy the pictures ! & a little spoon bending video to cheer up your day :

http://davidlai.tv/2008/07/14/my-tv-commercial-for-kfc/

Mentalism on a fast food tv commercial . I just love mentalism so much more these days .
www.superhumanz.online
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
So I guess now you owe me a Lifetime Supply of KFC Combo

Congarts David

No not for the KFC Commercial....I congrats you since now....Finnaly the opposite gender give you their phone number
davidlai308
View Profile
Veteran user
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
376 Posts

Profile of davidlai308
Romy , you even told my girlfriend's sister that I was gay ! Don 't tarnish my image man ! Haha

I thought you don 't eat KFC ! You gym freak ! Hope you have a fun time at the gym with my manager!
www.superhumanz.online
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Gotta love that KFC:) Nice going David. I wish I had performed when I lived on your side of the earth.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Why I love 'Mentalism' (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL