The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 50 announces talent line up for Magi-Whirl 2009 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Hi folks Magi-whirl 2010 is coming up fast! we have added a few new twists and announcements. First Our magician of the year performer is Non other that Dick Christian of Christian and Company. Then In our Close up show besides Jim Sisti we will Have Past Internation president and FFFF memeber Bill Wells and FFFF memebr Bud Smith. Bill and Bud have forgotten More than I think I could ever learn and Theyu are great at what they do. we are aslo adding a surprise competioton This year. watch for details as we present The washington DC street magician of the year competition. The winner will get a spot in the gala show. Learn more details as we post them to the site.
Michael
LMLipman
View Profile
Elite user
Falls Church, Va.
443 Posts

Profile of LMLipman
The headliner for this year's Magi-Whirl will be Duane Laflin. He does a great lecture and a great performance. I use one of his methods in my opening routine and I always learn something when I see him. Magi-Whirl just keeps getting better every year.

Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great!
Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
www.lorenzomagic.com
LMLipman
View Profile
Elite user
Falls Church, Va.
443 Posts

Profile of LMLipman
Quote:
On 2010-01-01 11:29, MillsJW wrote:
As an Ex-Washington DC resident (actually Reston, VA), I miss the folks in the ring and miss the visits to Al's shop. The atmosphere and friendship may never be duplicated!

Walt: Good excuse to come back for a visit. The ring is the strongest I've seen it in a decade. Every month we're inducting a new member or three, and Magi-Whirl keeps growing and attracting more magicians from a wider area. The Friday evening and Saturday workshops are crammed with real workers lectures and the evening show is always a lot of fun. Be sure to look up Mike Taggert and me if you come. I'll be performing in the lobby and in the audience area before the Saturday night gala. Mike will be running around like a chicken with his head cut off because he's the head honcho of the whole gig.

We've been really lucky to have two great chairmen of Magi-Whirl over the past eight years, Eric Henning and Mike Taggert. They both know a wide breadth of magic talent and are both excellent performers in their own right. Eric will be emceeing the gala.
Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
www.lorenzomagic.com
MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
On-Line registratiion will close for Magi-Whirl 2010 on April 6th. So if you want to avoid the line for walk-ins, register now!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 50 announces talent line up for Magi-Whirl 2009 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL