The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Fire Wallets... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Amadeus_Magi
View Profile
New user
Jakarta, Indonesia
100 Posts

Profile of Amadeus_Magi
I'm planning to purchase Fire Wallet (I didn't have one). What is the best Fire Wallet you've ever seen?
Heatwave Wallet or Kaps on Fire Wallet?
Magic Beyond Your Imagination
Symmatrix
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Symmatrix
Saw "Kaps on fire" once and it seems good....

Check it out...

Symmatrix Smile
What We See Is Mainly Depend On What We Look For.
Only Those Who Can See The Invisible Can Do The Impossible.

Symmatrix Magic
charliemagic
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of charliemagic
I have been using the 'Kaps on Fire' wallet for quite a while now & am very happy with it.
nitram
View Profile
Veteran user
London U.K.
308 Posts

Profile of nitram
Try this one. Well made and can be shown opened without exposing how it works

http://flamer.7p.com/index.html

Regards Nitram
Ty Argo
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
525 Posts

Profile of Ty Argo
Hot Fire Wallet! by JB magic is nice. Lighter fluid lasts for a good bit and made of real leather. Sells for around $32. Check it out.
http://www.makmagic.com/Sections/product......476#disp
Dyslexics UNTIE!!
Jon Gallagher
View Profile
Veteran user
Elmwood, Illinois
395 Posts

Profile of Jon Gallagher
I'm not sure who sells it, but Jerry Palmer designed a wallet that is just fabulous. It's pricey (about $80), but ignites just from opening it. I'll try to find out who's got the exclusive rights to it.
www.jongallagher.com

Hey! I'm finally a Dot Com!
Symmatrix
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Symmatrix
Quote:
On 2003-04-02 12:42, nitram wrote:
Try this one. Well made and can be shown opened without exposing how it works

http://flamer.7p.com/index.html

Regards Nitram

Nice link !

Nitram
That fire wallet looks slim and the fire is big and the price is quite resonable...

Symmatrix Smile
What We See Is Mainly Depend On What We Look For.
Only Those Who Can See The Invisible Can Do The Impossible.

Symmatrix Magic
nalu_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Paradise
296 Posts

Profile of nalu_magic
BigT123,

Do you actually have this wallet? Looks like a hipfold wallet that'll fit nicely in the back pocket.

As I've never owned a fire wallet before, is there danger of spilling the lighter fluid while the wallet is in your back pocket?

Also, for those of you who own the Mirage Wallet, it seems as if you could create your own Mirage Wallet gimmick and turn the Hot Fire Wallet into a combo fire/no-palm card to wallet effect all in one wallet.
nitram
View Profile
Veteran user
London U.K.
308 Posts

Profile of nitram
I would not recommend putting the wallet in a tight pocket as you could damage the gimmick. The flamer is OK in a jacket pocket, but be prepared for the slight waft of lighter fuel!!!!!!! Once set up the wallet will be ok for about 30 minutes. Evapouration is the only reason. You cannot set this up hours before and expect it to work. It is not an improptu piece of equipment.
As to the Mirage wallet conversion, It would probably detract from the 'ungimmicked' wallet and a spectator may ask to see why it is no longer slim.
Ty Argo
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
525 Posts

Profile of Ty Argo
Yes I own it. it is a good hip wallet.
Nitram pretty much covered your questions accurately. You might also have some difficulties covering the flap if the wallet was going to be out for more than a few seconds (i.e. mirage wallet effect).
No danger of liquid leaking unless you drench the fire pads, which is a no-no anyways.
If you're really interested in the card in wallet/fire wallet combo, check out the Heat wave Wallet at this link. Nicer than mirage too as it has a zipper, but it does require palming. Hope this helps!
http://www.makmagic.com/Sections/product......583#disp
Dyslexics UNTIE!!
Rich Fredeking
View Profile
Regular user
Jacksonville, Florida
147 Posts

Profile of Rich Fredeking
Heatwave is a good one. But My favorite is Kaps.
Rich Fredeking
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2875 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Kaps On Fire is very good. It is the one I use from time to time. However, it depends on the situation as to which one to use. In a longer routine I prefer Kaps, but in a situation like a trade show, I prefer one like the Dragon Fire Wallet, which produces cash from the fire. Smile
Ty Argo
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
525 Posts

Profile of Ty Argo
The reason why I say Heatwave is because its a hip wallet. If I'm not mistaken, the Kaps on Fire wallet is a jacket wallet, correct, which I don't like. Please inform me if I'm confused. Thanks.
Dyslexics UNTIE!!
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2949 Posts

Profile of niva
That's it, Big T123. I usually do not use jacket wallets, but rather a hip wallet. So same problem here.

Ivan
Yours,

Ivan
Zackary
View Profile
Loyal user
Monroe,Louisiana
210 Posts

Profile of Zackary
Does Heatwave require palming? I'm, too, considering what wallet to get. I'm considering the B.K.M. wallet or Heatwave. Out of those two, which do you prefer?

I know both produce two different effects, but I'm talking about all around. Who carries what?
Zack
Ty Argo
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
525 Posts

Profile of Ty Argo
Both BKM and Heatwave involve palming. The BKM wallet does not have a fire effect though. BKM is a jacket wallet (Balducci/Kaps Style with a Mullica insert), running around $80, while Heatwave is a hip wallet, running around $32. Both are real leather.

It depends on your style of performance and whether or not you wear a jacket. If you do, I'd say to invest in the BKM. If not, get a Heatwave or other hip wallet. You may wish to check out JB magic's Slim card in wallet as well.Hope this helps.
Dyslexics UNTIE!!
Zackary
View Profile
Loyal user
Monroe,Louisiana
210 Posts

Profile of Zackary
Thank you very much but I read at MagicSmith that it requires no palming. I'm sorry for asking a question and having the answer for it but I just read that in a magazine. Is this true or does it require palming?
Zack

I'm talking about B*K*M* wallet.Sorry for not saying.
Zack
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2875 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Kaps on Fire is a hip wallet. Smile
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
Sunny Idaho
1540 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Instead of continually asking "do I have to palm??" just learn how to palm.
Zackary
View Profile
Loyal user
Monroe,Louisiana
210 Posts

Profile of Zackary
Futureal, you are very right. I do know how to palm quite well, but I just wanted to know considering I have a Kaps in the mail heading to my door.
Zack
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Fire Wallets... (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL