We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Which add a number? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ezzet
View Profile
Veteran user
Sweden
391 Posts

Profile of Ezzet
Hello!

Im having a parlour performance in a couple of months and I have decided that I wanna include an add a number effect. I have three in mind but cant decide which one will play the strongest since ive never performed an add a number effect before.
The ones I'm considering are
1. Luke Jermays ultimate add a number
2. Lior Mobile opener
3. A version I saw on a thread somewhere where you ask the audience for a dollar bill and use a te****t env***** and the audience number matches the bill.

I don't need to buy any versions cause I already have them I just wondered if any of you have any experience in using any of the ones on the list. I read that a lot have performed Liors mobile opener but right now I'm leaning towards Luke Ultimate add a number. So if any of you use Luke version please tell me what the audience thinks about it.

Thanks
Ezzet

BTW I have the Kozar prediction pad.
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1918 Posts

Profile of DT3
Ezzet,

I haven't used any of the ones on your list but I will say John Riggs is a master at add-a-no's. He has many different plots and some deviously innocent-seeming approaches that you might want to take a look at.

D
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2167 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Richardson or Farmer or Cavalli or Manor I say
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
There is a thread about this in Inner Thoughts that has some clever ideas.
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
Ezzet
View Profile
Veteran user
Sweden
391 Posts

Profile of Ezzet
Don where can I found John Riggs ideas on add a number. doesn't he have like 5 dvds?

Ezzet
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1918 Posts

Profile of DT3
Ezzet,

I would suggest his book Fat Free Mentalism. In addition to John's add-a-no routine, you get a lot of other REALLY good stuff, like his Q&A act, his spike trick and an in depth section on c**d reading.
Ezzet
View Profile
Veteran user
Sweden
391 Posts

Profile of Ezzet
Thanks Don.

Ezzet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Which add a number? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL